UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Time for sum black ops2 . :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Hats off to you, i will prob smoke abit of my harvest but until then trying to lay off it for abit. Effects my fitness haha sad but i'm too health conscious.
    Yeah i agree it's lot's of work but great to see the results, i hope i can pull it off mate lol

Think i might play FM. See you later.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I was a good judge on the yield of these mazars . Just been in my room and these chronics are getting fat as fuck and staying low not like the mazars taking over my grow room :-/ these chronics r gna b fat as fuck they are sticky as fuck and smell sweet . I am defo gna roll a fat one of the chronic :)

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins
    Think I might of found my strain :) low growing with fat as fuck buds :) chronic

4. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411161186.378506.jpg av any of u lads grew chronic ??

5. Is it fruity chronic juice?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Ahh gotcha now, not a pot show but 80% of the people that go and what the show is really catering for are the herb growers. Lots of new cool toys to look at.
    So you can bring seeds back no problems from Holland? Your laws over there get me, it's legal to buy and own cannabis seeds no problems at all but illegal to grow em once you have em. :huh: Wish we had those laws here, it'd be a step in the right direction for us smokers. :)
    I'm sure you'd enjoy the dam even if you didn't do the dp thing. That'd be good to see but just sitting back in some of those coffee shops pulling back some good herbs is something to experience in life. :lol:

That would a been cool. Do many breaders give tours? Never even thought of doing something like that back when i was there in the late 90's. Went there just to smoke some good weed. :)

7. You american wombie?

8. Nah, im an aussie mate. :wave:

9. Haha yes its fucked up mate we can own cannabis seeds as a souvener type thing ornamental purpose lol but you not allowed tomgerm them

Head shops are funny they sell every thing bongs legal highs insense sticks all that vibe and cannabis seeds.
    So your gonna buy a bong see they sell.seeds ypu aint buying them to.sit on ya mantle piece lol.

Oh indeffo go see some breeders if i could and hit the outta town cafes its cheaper and stronger weed think theres regulations for the inner city ive been told

auto help page if you need help with autoflowers http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1294434-Need-help-with-autos?-Welcome

new vote page sept please vote http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/photovote/2014-09-03-autoultimate%C2%AE-loki_1752/

10. Got any examples of outter cafés?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. #47996 Mr "Bubbles", Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    old Amsterdam is  one of best imo and the menu is one of the best i have seen  :)  :)

amstelstraat 35 

1017 da amsterdam

its right next to the hotel "eden"

12. You out there at the minute mate?

13. Bit quiet round here recently...... So er...... Eggy bread

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411207765.978799.jpg

14. Am partial to a bit of eggy bread myself!

Sent from the moon using Grasscity Forum

15. Haha meant to post in the pick up thread