UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Attached Files:

2. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406299114.319088.jpg lovely Friday out strolling pocket full of green ;-)

Bud not wood

3. Not a cloud in the sky and red hot here

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

4. Well it's coming your way lol.

5. It looked like it was going to rain had some thunder but nahhhh nowt yet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #42449 Kevieboy420, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Like the new avatar? 😁

Thanks chef 😊

Kevieboy420

7. good morning all.
    ur probably all asleep on this cool sat morning.
    off "fishing" sitting by a lake getting baked!

good days to all

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #42451 Kevieboy420, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Nope I'm up Kent lol. Sounds like a fun time 😊.

Fyi I'm more popular than the UK thread. This one has more views but I have more pages and replies lol. But it don't matter really because without this thread and a few close blades I wouldn't be as far as I am growing without it and them 😊. Sorry just had to mention that lol 😁😎

Kevieboy420

9. Here's another castle pic. This one is in Scotland though. The eilean donan castle

Kevieboy420

Attached Files:

10. At work all weekend :-( but it's £24 ph today n £32 ph Sunday

Bud not wood

11. Morning guys.
    Got a phonecall last night around 7.30 from misses to say that there was 2 squad cars and 3 coppers at the door looking for me, my heart sunk until she said it was about the arguement I had in the village earlier.
    Basically I was dropping the misses off to the chemist she got out and I had the kids in the car, I see a parking space coming available outside it and thought brill I will park alongside with my hazards on to let the car out, the car pulled out and I was reversing back when the car that was behind me shot straight in.
    So I got out told her that she knew I was taking that space and what was she doing with some expletives thrown in she said to me "well I pay my road tax so I'm entitled to park where I  f.cking like" which wound me up that bit more but only using course language.
    Anyways yea they come to the door asking if I drove a silver zafira, by this time she thought the worse until she asked what it was about and then explained to them what had happened whilst one copper was going "oh, I see what's going on now" so obviously the old bitch made a complaint but never said why I started having a go.
    The misses said "do you want me to phone him" and they said "no it's ok we'll come back tuesday we don't want to ruin his weekend"  :)

12. Danny you thug

13. Finally got permission to set a drying space up down in my man cave room lol. Taken some work that one haha

14. #42458 webbly, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    Well I shoot myself in the foot by promising I'll only have any weed related stuff out the way in the loft. I promised I wouldn't go back on that so yeah I've had to grovel and wait for her to ok it. Don't worry I beat her all the time and put her in her place I swear! ;)

15. Lol

Kevieboy420