UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

1. Attached Files:

2. LOL I just googled my username as I use it on other forums and the could only find 3 profiles that belong to me on the first 4 pages, but it's pretty popular.
    Norfolk broads forum
    VolksWagon forum
    amongst others https://www.google.com/#q=dannyb1&start=0

3. The misses is watching them US reality shows, how can people take them seriously and pay them money and give them airtime.

18 kids and counting annoys me some dim couple who can't stop shooting sprogs out get money for fuck all.

And then there's this one called hunny bo bo my good good god honestly google hunny bo bo's mum and if anyone of you can come back on here and seriously say you would prod it I will give you a tenner..

4. Here lads if i accidentally left my nutrients bottle with the lid off for 24 hours are they still ok to use?

Cheers

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Cheers m8

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Alright lads ;-) catch yas later

Fish , chips , cup of fuckin tea , Mary fuckin poppins

7. Gonna look at these now lol, sounds well strange knew they were the same family but cant imagine what the smoke would be like!

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

8. The kardashians should be put down

Sent from my lighter using
    Grasscity Forum

9. All of them mate (from different shows) it's just tacky car crash TV

10. Gonna be feeding with nutes for the first time tomorrow, anything I should know to avoid fucking up? Also is it OK to use a medicine spoon from a bottle of calpol to meausure it out? Think that's the only thing I own that would measure such a small amount

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 20 lemons

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Dunno aboutyour question but in the newer bottles of calpol they have a 5mg syringe.