UK growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by automan142, Mar 3, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I bet the one in the tents looking mighty good, I may do some toms and peppers in mine also. Yea man them chillis burn but them ghost and naga's are unreal.
    Yea like you say I reckon that pot will go for about £30-40 more then what I would go (other priorities first :) )

• Like Like x 1
  2. Thought I'd show yous my lemons two weeks in flower gave it the 1st boost last night need to spread em out a bit!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Look good, how many you got in there?

4. Shoot me now bloody school run in a mo.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #31990 dan-the-man, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    It's all the politics down there, the snidy group of mums, the ones that used to be the misses friend until something bad happened (not her fault and she was the most affected) now they just turn there back, the ones you just hate for certain things you see them do.
    Not bitter much am I lol.

On a side note I'm watching extreme scrimpers US or something like that, these people have serious cash and live like tramps.

6. #31991 loki125, Apr 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2014
    • Like Like x 4
  7. LOL yep I have all in that list..
    I can't believe what I'm watching some birds gone to the dumpster and digging through bins to find a breast pump and she's 7 months preggers wtf and one fella was willing to sell his crown jewels for $35.000 sod that.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Fucking hell landlord are all chancing pricks aren't they? Just had claiming we left our old house without cleaning or hovering the carpets. My wife and my mum spent a day and a half there cleaning the whole house, including getting a carpet cleaner and giving them all a go with the dyson.

We've had to live there for a year with a shitty bathroom that we constantly had to clean mold off because he wouldn't fix the extractor fan. Couldn't use the garden for the last 4 months because a storm ripped the gate off and he didn't fix it. The only damage in the whole house was in my sons bedroom, there was some shoddy plastering in a little patch which meant that there was a little bit of wallpaper loose which little dtelo pulled at so there was probably about 5x5inch patch where the wallpaper was pulled from the wall.

Called the agent at 1:30 and they said the woman I needed was busy and would call me back, she didn't. Called back at2:30 and the woman answered and fed me all that bulshit from above. Called them back 3 mins later to ask for our DPS number and magically she'd gone home and won't be back til Friday. Must've been working that famous 9am to 2:40 pm shift that is so common eh

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yea mate they do that as a way of retaining your deposit there bastards. Just a heads up when you move into another property take pictures and an inventory on the day you move in as there will be no way they can do it to you again.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Luckily this lot don't seem to be cunts, really detailed inventory and they gave us a copy of the photos they took the day before we moved in.

Luckily I've got texts from the landlord saying he'd fix the gate and extractor fan, DPS said if we dispute the deposit claim then they'll be penalized for not fixing that shit

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not posted inawhile but been lurking lol, anyone sticking anythin in there garden this year? Just picked up a acer and thinking it could be the perfect disguise(if wasn't red lol) with a few small autoflowers under/next to it ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398268417.593975.jpg

Sent from a dope trailer using fuck off!

• Like Like x 2