Bankers (81 (now 122) CEO's/Executive's & counting) worldwide are stepping down

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Swills, Mar 2, 2012.

1. ***UPDATE***

Goldman Sachs banker quits 'toxic' firm | CNN

2. #22 Swills, Mar 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012
    ***UPDATE***

Massive Wave of Resignations (Addendum to Main Thread)

[​IMG]

3. ***UPDATE***

J.P. Morgan Chase's Ugly Family Secrets Revealed | Matt Taibbi | Rolling Stone

Stop trusting Wallstreet, Big Banks, and the Gov't, if you haven't already.

4. #25 Swills, Mar 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2012
    Pure ownage from an old school Irish journalist to a Bankster.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCHu1kRT6hU]Banker left Speechless by Irish Journalist - YouTube[/ame]

I love how Klaus the Bankster is talking about how he loves that there is an open discussion, an open debate going on and that the people are so well informed about the banks "complex" systems, a story stemming his interactions with a taxi driver (cue lols from crowd), but when actual discussion about this system begins and he is asked a serious question Klaus provides a BS answer that went no where, and when asked to answer the question not once but 3 more times to answer the question he shuts down and his minion defends him, neither answering the damn question

LULZ

5. Moar whistleblowing!! This time from a fired CBO employee, telling us that CBO is merely a front for wall street to do their manipulating magic.. kinda already knew it but this helps confirm what is common knowledge..

Terminated CBO Whistleblower Shares Her Full Story With Zero Hedge, Exposes Deep Conflicts At "Impartial" Budget Office | ZeroHedge

Also, something ZH doesnt do often.. retracting skepticism on an issue they previously dismissed, which i posted the link too in my last post.

6. :laughing: Sweet! Thanks for the update, keep em coming! This is big news people, don't fool yourselves, something big is coming and I'm not sure if this is good or bad, I'm leaning towards good, although at first it may seem bad. Either way, keep your eyes peeled and update this thread!

7. Jesus, Swills, the amount of research that took is incredible...

8. IDK. I'm thinking bad, it reminds me too much quite literally of rats fleeing the sinking ship. They're the heads of the worlds economy, just leaving their jobs in mass exodus?

Stil, I'd like to know what they're doing? Are they leaving the countries they live in currently as well, or are they just staying put as far as that's concerned? If they're all moving, where are they going? I heard this rumor that alot of them are moving to New Zealand. That strikes me as odd, although maybe there's some sound logic behind that, a small island nation, Obama wants to build fortified military bases in the general area, maybe to defend their island from the common people trying to come after them once we've figured it all out?:confused:

9. Thanks for updating , This should raise red flags for us that are watching...

10. #31 aH1GH3Rpower, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    So whats been going on with all this? Ive heard a little about it lately, but not much. Ill repost anything that i find too.

11. I dunno what the updates are but I imagine those that stepped down are not working in a bank right now. I doubt you'll find any follow up stories but I do agree there is more to the story, or stories, and I guess I too am kinda waiting for something to happen, just dunno what that is. So keep your eyes peeled.