Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Autism....mind control...interacial relationships (continued society thread)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2012
    see for yourself, more evidence. (Autism is the spectrum for aspergers)
    They're breeding us folks. These 'people' are influencing society because they are spreading aspergers. (note the decrease in mental retardation...they're perfecting it) I seriously doubt evolution is happening so quickly...I highly doubt it.

Changes with time

Attention has been focused on whether the prevalence of autism is increasing with time. Earlier prevalence estimates were lower, centering at about 0.5 per 1,000 for autism during the 1960s and 1970s and about 1 per 1,000 in the 1980s, as opposed to today's 1–2 per 1,000.[1]

The number of reported cases of autism increased dramatically in the 1990s and early 2000s, prompting investigations into several potential reasons:[21]

• More children may have autism; that is, the true frequency of autism may have increased.
    • There may be more complete pickup of autism (case finding), as a result of increased awareness and funding. For example, attempts to sue vaccine companies may have increased case-reporting.
    • The diagnosis may be applied more broadly than before, as a result of the changing definition of the disorder, particularly changes in DSM-III-R and DSM-IV.
    • Successively earlier diagnosis in each succeeding cohort of children, including recognition in nursery (preschool), may have affected apparent prevalence but not incidence.
    • A review of the "rising autism" figures compared to other disabilities in schools shows a corresponding drop in findings of mental retardation.[22]
    The reported increase is largely attributable to changes in diagnostic practices, referral patterns, availability of services, age at diagnosis, and public awareness.[1][3][20] A widely cited 2002 pilot study concluded that the observed increase in autism in California cannot be explained by changes in diagnostic criteria,[23] but a 2006 analysis found that special education data poorly measured prevalence because so many cases were undiagnosed, and that the 1994–2003 U.S. increase was associated with declines in other diagnostic categories, indicating that diagnostic substitution had occurred.[24] A 2007 study that modeled autism incidence found that broadened diagnostic criteria, diagnosis at a younger age, and improved efficiency of case ascertainment, can produce an increase in the frequency of autism ranging up to 29-fold depending on the frequency measure, suggesting that methodological factors may explain the observed increases in autism over time.[25] A small 2008 study found that a significant number (40%) of people diagnosed with pragmatic language impairment as children in previous decades would now be given a diagnosis as autism.[26] A study of all Danish children born in 1994–99 found that children born later were more likely to be diagnosed at a younger age, supporting the argument that apparent increases in autism prevalence were at least partly due to decreases in the age of diagnosis.[27] A 2009 study of California data found that the reported incidence of autism rose 7- to 8-fold from the early 1990s to 2007, and that changes in diagnostic criteria, inclusion of milder cases, and earlier age of diagnosis probably explain only a 4.25-fold increase; the study did not quantify the effects of wider awareness of autism, increased funding, and expanding treatment options resulting in parents' greater motivation to seek services.[28] Another 2009 California study found that the reported increases are unlikely to be explained by changes in how qualifying condition codes for autism were recorded.
    (Oh look, just in time for the deveoplement of popculture...oh look, when everything creative started dying...Oh look...OP is NUTZ! :mad:)

Several environmental risk factors have been proposed to support the hypothesis that the actual frequency of autism has increased. These include certain foods, infectious disease, pesticides, MMR vaccine, and vaccines containing the preservative thiomersal, formerly used in several childhood vaccines in the U.S.[1] Although there is overwhelming scientific evidence against the MMR hypothesis and no convincing evidence for the thiomersal hypothesis, other as-yet-unidentified environmental risk factors cannot be ruled out.[3] Although it is unknown whether autism's frequency has increased, any such increase would suggest directing more attention and funding toward changing environmental factors instead of continuing to focus on genetics.

[​IMG]

-We are now part of a LARGE GENETIC Experiment. Just like X-Men, except without the super powers. (remember how strong the Jews were in X-men? ;))

-You think im making this up? I can't. I can't make all this evidence up. it's all there. I just connect it because I too have Aspergers and I have no interest in 'normal's activities.

*Einstien had Aspegers. So did many people in history. What would you believe today if you didn't believe him?

Evidence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epidemiology_of_autism
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MMR_vaccine_controversy

2. #2 BlazeLE, Mar 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2012
    dude, post this shit somewhere else, it doesn't belong in this section...

It's not up to you to determine where something should or shouldn't go. - WW

3. Oh my God.

YODA we need you, again.

4. i DISMISS ALL INFORMATION GATHERED IN THIS THREAD ON THE GROUNDS THAT YOUR EDUCATION IS DERIVED FROM WIKIPEDIA.

5. And on this post....Not a single fuck was given..:)

6. #6 shadyonedeath, Mar 2, 2012
    You can find that evidence anywhere you jackass. Wikipedia is the quickest source to link to HERE because it lets me, and lets face it...you're too intimidated by reading/research to go looking for the evidence yourself. I did some of you a favor.

Name Calling is not tolerated here - WW

7. #7 NowIsB, Mar 2, 2012

lET FACE IT BRO, THE ONLY THING YOU HAVENT COPY PASTED YET WAS YOUR LAST RESPONSE.

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

8. Gotta love the "majority rule" crowd here. If you don't like it, leave.

9. How old are you man? Been wondering.

10. AS THE SELF APPOINTED LEADER OF THE MAJORITY CROWD, i SAY NAY.

11. I'm old enough to know you think way too highly of yourself and you're narrow minded, closed, and bitter. Open-minded, happy people don't go around putting people down. They either process it and contribute constructively, or move on.

You are neither. Peace bro. Trust your instincts.

12. Well ok then. Your post is quite ironic, I must say.

13. #13 TheWhiteLighter, Mar 2, 2012
    Oh my.............

Straitjacket anyone???? Please someone?

Disrespect is not tolerated here - WW

14. ah the nibiruancouncil, a regarded scientific jounral indeed.

by the way, you completely debunk your own post IN YOUR OWN POST. if your going to post crap at least leave out things like:

So wait we don't know how much of an effect thesee things had, but we know they had an effect, but your going to blame a completely different party?

why didn't you just leave that out?

15. It's not found in Autism LightAnother, it's found on the OTHER side of the spectrum; Aspergers. (remember I mentioned Einstein, Tesla, Lots of others having this?)

Autism is its known name for the spectrum of the 'disorder' as they call it (being highly smart and anti social is a "disorder"). Aspergers is on the other end. The positive end.

16. i like to stay away from narcissistic thinking which apparently some grasscity members are gullible enought to fall into...oh well.

good post. yes autism is rising dramatically. and of course so is everthing else. think of it as bioaccumalitive soft-kill. yes it is partly due to vaccines. some of the best journalistic research done on this suject is by naturalnews who are able to make things a little bit easier to digest.

The government made marijuana illegal! they are not your friend. their only goal is to find, arrest, and help prosecute you. These vaccines contain far more than thimersol, they have aluminum, formaldyhide, mercury, ANIMAL DNA, and viruses. Merck has admitted they cause cancer later in life. The US leads the world in cancer, but no apparently some people on the forum are to cool to care about this?

17. WHERE DID THE OTHER THREAD GO???? That video was trippy as fuck and I want that link

18. YODA deleted it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.