They're breeding us folks. These 'people' are influencing society because they are spreading aspergers. (note the decrease in mental retardation...they're perfecting it) I seriously doubt evolution is happening so quickly...I highly doubt it.
Changes with time
Attention has been focused on whether the prevalence of autism is increasing with time. Earlier prevalence estimates were lower, centering at about 0.5 per 1,000 for autism during the 1960s and 1970s and about 1 per 1,000 in the 1980s, as opposed to today's 1–2 per 1,000.
The number of reported cases of autism increased dramatically in the 1990s and early 2000s, prompting investigations into several potential reasons:
- More children may have autism; that is, the true frequency of autism may have increased.
- There may be more complete pickup of autism (case finding), as a result of increased awareness and funding. For example, attempts to sue vaccine companies may have increased case-reporting.
- The diagnosis may be applied more broadly than before, as a result of the changing definition of the disorder, particularly changes in DSM-III-R and DSM-IV.
- Successively earlier diagnosis in each succeeding cohort of children, including recognition in nursery (preschool), may have affected apparent prevalence but not incidence.
- A review of the "rising autism" figures compared to other disabilities in schools shows a corresponding drop in findings of mental retardation.
(Oh look, just in time for the deveoplement of popculture...oh look, when everything creative started dying...Oh look...OP is NUTZ! )
Several environmental risk factors have been proposed to support the hypothesis that the actual frequency of autism has increased. These include certain foods, infectious disease, pesticides, MMR vaccine, and vaccines containing the preservative thiomersal, formerly used in several childhood vaccines in the U.S. Although there is overwhelming scientific evidence against the MMR hypothesis and no convincing evidence for the thiomersal hypothesis, other as-yet-unidentified environmental risk factors cannot be ruled out. Although it is unknown whether autism's frequency has increased, any such increase would suggest directing more attention and funding toward changing environmental factors instead of continuing to focus on genetics.
-We are now part of a LARGE GENETIC Experiment. Just like X-Men, except without the super powers. (remember how strong the Jews were in X-men? )
-You think im making this up? I can't. I can't make all this evidence up. it's all there. I just connect it because I too have Aspergers and I have no interest in 'normal's activities.
*Einstien had Aspegers. So did many people in history. What would you believe today if you didn't believe him?
The MMR vaccine controversy was a case of scientific misconduct which triggered a health scare. It followed the publication in 1998 of a paper in the medical journal The Lancet which presented apparent evidence that autism spectrum disorders could be caused by the MMR vaccine, an immunization against measles, mumps and rubella.
Edited by shadyonedeath, 02 March 2012 - 02:36 AM.