Papaya's and Cheese Indoor Grow.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by H3rbOshin, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Absolutely hes definatly gunna be, heres some pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #42 CrazyPineApple, Mar 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2012

I have found that Papaya likes the cooler temps, I try to keep mine no higher than 76f and they seem to be responding nicely. Heres a few shots of curent batch and last harvest :smoke:

Here's a current shot of one of my papayas at 3 weeks 12/12
    [​IMG]

Papaya about 2 weeks from harvest
    [​IMG]

Almost done
    [​IMG]

Bunch o' Buds
    [​IMG]

Gettin Close
    [​IMG]

:smoke:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

let me know If I put too many huge pictures in your thread...:eek:

3. Are those nugs after cure? I got lots to look forward toooo i wish i could gert temp to76

4. Ya, the last 2 are after about a 2 month cure, I really like papaya, I'm gonna keep it around for a while :smoke:

5. I would want to too. That stuff looks great!

Killa, for such small plants they sure do have HUGE stalks. It honestly looks like you've been growing a bonsai to me.

6. KillaCouple looking great! They look like a bunch of fighters :D keep it up :D

7. I am making them bonsai but nothings been clipped yet just 3 weeks from seed and waterthe setups in my bedroom in the top of the house so heat ccollects but my dog me and my gfl are in here most the time so it gets alot of co2 witch i why i think there doing so wellin high temps

8. I flower mine when they get about 3 feet. I found the the buds get frostier and more dense when you keep them short. This strain also responds well to topping, and lolipoping. They do stretch a little bit, The 4 I have in the flower room got about 5-6" inches taller when i threw them into flower. I'll have some updated photos of them when I get off work today. I'm glad others are growing this strain, It is definitely one of my favorites. :smoke:

9. This is my first time with papaya so i appreciate everyone helping me out im doing a micro grow so mine will be superrr small so i hope they bud up nice m.an

10. Also to clarify these are all going to be bonsai then cloned then staying super short for flower

11. Does anyone know if it is possible to pass a urine test in six.hrs.

12. whats that gotta do with papayas or cheese

13. #53 jcosmos, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
  14. KillaCouple, I too am running rather warm at around high 70's off and mid 80's lights on. I am fine with this since the experience I got from my first grow showed me that these plants can be very generous and adapt to different surroundings. You might want to check this out if you are worried about heat:

TEMPERATURE Weed (Cannabis) Growing Guide:

Also what is the CFM of your fan and how do you have your set up rigged? Is your intake active or passive and what about your outtake? Active or passive?

Finally, to avoid the yellowing situation you had, maybe if you have the room for future plants, just start them in a larger container/pot. Preferably the container that you plan on finishing them in. This eliminates the need to transplant and the risk of them becoming root bound/rot. My first grow I started with like 20 bagseed plants in solo cups and had to transplant which I ended up doing with a 100% success rate, but it was horrifying to me since I was nervous I would mess them up lol. :D

I hope this all helped! Good looking grow!

15. #55 jcosmos, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    ok i was lying...not 5 ft tall. but still far too tall for my liking. I threw them into flower at around 2.5ft and 2 weeks later they're about 4ft. very stretchy ladies indeed.

I have supercropped the tallest papaya, on the main stem and another 4 side branches. I needed to supercrop the main stem on the 2nd tallest lady this evening. I dont like to do this into flowering but damn, I think these ladies are gonna be very tall.

I've got a 600w hps about 1.5ft away from the tops and I can take the light up about 7 inches more max.. I've been running quite hot, since its the end of summer here and the outside temp has huge influence on my room. Between 27-32 degrees C.. Tonight its sitting at a comfortable, 27.

At least I now know that i can give the papaya a shorter veg time in future.For my room with a 7ft ceiling, around 25 days veg could be fine.

I'm running a 6bucket hydro drip system. 25litre buckets, 5litre pots in the buckets with hydroton. Using flora grow nutes. I built this setup for this grow. My past 2 grows have been in bubbler buckets with good results but too much maintenance and water.. this new setup is proving to be great. I prefer growing in soil, organically outdoors but you just cant beat turnaround time with hydro.

16. Just took my first set of cutting nothing big nine little ones to fill up some room as an experament hope they go good will have pics soon

17. Got them under humidity bags now heres some pics. I would like to let everone in on some personal issues. I might not be posting to recently because my 13 year old sisters had lukemia she was in remmision til last month and thismornkng i got the call that shes probably not going to make it. She just got put on ventilator and dialosis. There trying one more thing its a low chance for survival hope fully she pulls through. I dont have any friends really just me and my gf. So im asking all of my subscribors to keep my baby sis julia in there prayers please and ill post as oftenas i can ( mainly cause it keeps my mind preoccupied) thanks in advance. As sad as it sounds i talk to you guys more they anyone else.

Your friend

Kc aka Jimmy

18. Hey killacouple

sorry to hear about your sister. since you are a cannabis user, you should be familiar with the medicinal properties. I know that your sister is young but I've seen some video footage showing how a man cured his skin cancer, COMPLETELY, with hash oil. He just applied the oil straight to the infected area. I dont know what kind of effect ingesting hash oil will have on your sister, but I would say its worth a try. Perhaps a little bit before she goes to sleep??

I dont know if you have access to someone who would have some oil, or maybe you can make some yourself, its not that difficult. Just gotta get hold of some nice skuff or straight bud would probably make you a stronger oil.. Also honey in its raw and natural form has the ability to rebuild our DNA, its very strong medicine! I havent been sick in a long time thanks to natures miracle. There is also 'bee propolis' which is also a natural magic medicine... Why not give the natural stuff a try, it may seem like a long shot but you could be quite amazed with the results...And LOTS AND LOTS of LOVE and Touch! Just give your sister lots of hugs, maybe massage holding the healing intention in your heart! We are powerful beings and have amazing abilities.

peace love

19. Thanks yea but szhes not even concious at this point ive always talked about it with my mother but shes very anti marijuana

20. Hey guys sorry i havnt been posting my sister passed thismorning at 6 gunna be a bit till i come back sorry.