Girlfriend and I want to try some new things. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NB Herb Lover, Mar 1, 2012.

1. OP, ever heard of BDSM?

Yeah, it's a lot of fun.

2. i'd be down for a threesome;)

3. Go to a sex club... you can watch other people, you can do it wherever, you can experiment...

You could try slapping her around. Make her cook you a meal after you blow a load on her face... if that's not changing it up, I don't know what is..

4. haven't had that experience yet.

one day...

5. Anal shouldn't be out of the question if you know what you're doing...

6. lol u could blow a load in a pan and have her cook it up and eat it

7. Drop trou and squeeze out a Cleveland Steamer all over her chest

8. Or he could just send his girl this way. I'll teach her a few things she can come back and show you.

9. [quote name='"Brettathias"']

lol u could blow a load in a pan and have her cook it up and eat it[/quote]

Wtf!!!! No man, just no!

10. There are games you can try designed to get your partner to do new things. Go to GooglePlay or Amazon and check out Chicken: The Adult Sex Game.

Guarenteed you'll have some fun playing that one.

11. Tie her up, fuck in different places, especially in public that would be a thrill. Try new positions man, the internet has so much to offer.

12. Do it in the bathroom of a theater! Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Use a butter knife!

14. Get a blow job in a church.....

My woman is a little devil. :)

15. Dr. Drew always said threesomes can kill relationships. 

16. becuase Dr. Drew is the master of all things

17. Ice play, bondage, blind folds, public play

18. #39 shyla, Dec 10, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2013
    The threesome thing...be sure to communicate A LOT before it happens...what's allowed and what isn't allowed. But if you're against it then maybe it shouldn't happen? It may cause some issues between the two of you afterwards. That's ultimately up to you two though.

If there's a sex store nearby (preferably Hustler), going shopping there is a good way to get new ideas.
    Things to Buy:
    • Outfits
    • Toys (the brand Lelo is AMAZING, worth the price)
    • Paddles  ^_^ Spanking is fun for everyone:yay:
    • Furniture (Liberator is always having sales)
    • DVDs (New Sensations Romance series is our favorite type to watch together, the parodies are pretty fun too! There's also good educational videos by Vivid and Nina Hartley on tons of subjects like squirting, threesomes, oral, anal, etc)
    • Books...I highly recommend "The Positions Sex Bible" (there are also books on oral, bondage, sex in general, etc)
    • Massage oil
    • Flavored lube  :yummy:
    Things to Try:
    • Electro stimulation
    • Sensual massages
    • Rope bondage
    • Watching her masturbate for you
    • Make a video with her & her consent or have her make one for you (always good to have on hand if you don't get to see her for a while)
    • Photo shoot (making erotic & nude pics is fun & usually leads to naughty fun)
    • If you're both into being watched, try camming online (could make a few bucks too!)
    • Sexual couples games
    • Christening every room in the house
    • Try different lovin' techniques (get out of your routine and do it a slightly differently)
    That's about all I've got for you. Just make sure that both of you are getting pleasure during your new adventures because that's what it's all about it. Good luck!!!  :wave: