Atmos Raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sour blunt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. you are here to discuss vapes? then fucking do it and stop bitching
    both of you

2. Has anyone tried the glass screens and had good luck?

3. #103 jessek420, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012

They have some on their website you might wanna look into. They will probably give them to you free of charge if you call them and explain your problem. I called worried that I might ruin my element and they sent me a new heating chamber, ceramic filter and Ion battery for free. I have to admit it took a while to get on the phone with the right person because their tech department didn't really want to ask me what kind of concentrate I was using. But once he knew I was using a MJ wax he dialed me right in. If you're using your Atmos for herb please come back and share your results with a glass screen. :smoke:

Here's the link to the spare parts list if you wanna see their glass screen option.

http://www.atmosraw.com/Spare-Parts/View-all-products.html?redirected=1&ssl__session_redirected=true

4. They gave me the screens for free as well. Ill be using herb with mine so ill keep u posted.

5. It still Burns it. Now I have another problem. When I hold down the power for 9 seconds and it automatically goes off it won't come back on until I hook it to the charger. But if I don't hold for the full 9 seconds I can use it for a long time. Anyone have any ideas or is this normal?

6. Sounds to me like your tripping some sort of breaker or pulldown resistor. It wouldn't surprise me if the discharge rate of the battery was really high and therefore to prevent it from 'sploding they needed a hard core discharge breaker.

7. I called and they really where no help. When I use it i won't get to 9 seconds. They tried to sell me a new battery for 20 dollar service charge. I think this will be in the drawer with the rest of my stuff I don't use. I don't have anything good to say about this product.

8. After reading a bunch of reviews on the Got Vape website. Most people have to adjust the position of the screen for it to vape correctly. Give that a shot. Otherwise don't just throw it in the drawer it would still make a nice hash vaporizer or e-cig. :smoke::smoke:

9. They are not screens like normal. They are a solid glass that u just drop on top of the element. I have some hash I could try.

10. Try adjusting the metal screen it came with. Using hash you can just drop that right on the element. Wax hash works the best in my opinion. Good luck. :smoke:

11. It doesn't come with a metal screen. It comes with no screens. I am using my magic flight launch box. Thanks for help

12. excuse me folks let me just say that what you have is a pocket pipe bomb not a vaporizer.

Heat that this thing produces around a lithium ion battery thats sealed = boom. just saying.

also the optimus that atmos is now marketing for 14 dollars is really a ce4 cartomizer you can find them for 5 dollars on ecig sites. dont be fooled by these retards in florida who are not even users i have met them turst me they dont even use any herbs let alone design a vaporizer.

13. A pipe bomb? Got any sources?

14. Use it for concentrates only. Not flowers...amateurs. If you want to vape go buy a real vaporizer. I don't know why they advertise it for vaping.