Atmos Raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sour blunt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. it does vaporize

2. [quote name='"dealwithit"']
    it does vaporize[/quote]

Really? Not according to any of the people who seem to use it, including the person I was replying to. In their own words they said it doesn't vaporize, it definitely burns.

I said it before - it can be made into a crappy one with quite a bit of work - but the product sold just burns herbs. In fact it combusts them so well, most people who use it use it purposefully as a combustion device.

There's nothing wrong with that, but that also definitely makes it not a vaporizer. It's an e-pipe.

3. mflb=e-pipe?

4. [quote name='"dealwithit"']mflb=e-pipe?[/quote]

The MFLB can vaporize quite well, without combustion. Atmos Raw cant.

5. #65 jessek420, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012

I said it's a poor vaporizor. Many times. When I stated it cant vaporize in my original post, It was meant more as It is very difficult to get it to vape your product Like I said multiple times. But from what everyone keeps telling me, you and Centi are always trolling the vape section. No worries the people have spoke. Look at the "likes". I have multiple messages about your behaviors on the forums. .

In conclusion, the Atmos is highly recommended for vaping your concentrates. Just not a very good herb vape for me, others think it is. Regardless of whether your input is correct or not Hesophorus, unless you have used it personally, don't speak about it as factual. Otherwise its considered trolling. You're immediately biased against Atmos before this conversation started. Just because your boy Centi had a bad experience with it doesn't mean everyone else has.

If Centi, (assuming hes a man) when out and got laid last night only to tell you he got some dry, dirty pussy. Does that mean you're never gonna try to get laid again? Didn't think so.

Experience shit for yourself instead of being a little follower all your life.

6. Another thing. For those of you interested in Atmos's customer service. This is my experience with them.

I contacted nthem regarding the use of wax in my atmos raw herb cartridge. He explained that it will work fine. I may have to clean the element every couple weeks though. He said to make sure the battery is D/C before cleaning with alcohol and q tip. I went ahead and cleaned it even though It didnt need it yet. I also wanted to send the oil cartridge back because I didn't need it if wax works in the herb cartridge well. They told me to keep the oil cartidger and now they're sending me a replacement herb cartridge and a new ceramic filter.

Thats over 80$ in shit for free. They shipped it yesterday! So if there is a prob with my vape I got replacement parts. Atmos customer service helped me alot! Hopefully others have the same experience with them.

7. [quote name='"jessek420"']

I said it's a poor vaporizor. Many times. When I stated it cant vaporize in my original post, It was meant more as It is very difficult to get it to vape your product Like I said multiple times. But from what everyone keeps telling me, you and Centi are always trolling the vape section. No worries the people have spoke. Look at the "likes". I have multiple messages about your behaviors on the forums. .

In conclusion, the Atmos is highly recommended for vaping your concentrates. Just not a very good herb vape for me, others think it is. Regardless of whether your input is correct or not Hesophorus, unless you have used it personally, don't speak about it. Otherwise its considered trolling. You're immediately biased against Atmos before this conversation started. Just because your boy Centi had a bad experience with it doesn't mean everyone else has.

If Centi, (assuming hes a man) when out and got laid last night only to tell you he got some dry, dirty pussy. Does that mean you're never gonna try to get laid again? Didn't think so.

Experience shit for yourself instead of being a little follower all your life.[/quote]

Everyone keeps telling you? You mean dealwithit and dealwithit alone. He has a personal vendetta because of a scam company from another thread. That's the only single like you have, and I'm sure that's the only message you have.

This is another example of you diverting issues again and again.

And no jessek, you're incredibly deluded if you think it's trolling to state facts. It isn't a vaporizer. This is fact. That's all I've said this whole time. I've never been biased about the Atmos, you obviously have very poor reading comprehension. How many times do I have to say it? I don't mind it. I'm sure it's a fine product, I'm sure you're enjoying it. It just isn't a vaporizer. That's it.....where you've gotten all this other stuff from is completely in your head. And you've continued it these few pages with continued delusional remarks.

And I'm not basing this on Centi at all. I'm basing it on the hundreds of users who have used it who have ALL said it doesn't vaporize. Look at the thread on FuckCombustion.com.

And you really are pathetic as anything, resorting to comments like that. Notice you're the only one doing that =\. It's just really sad.

8. Didn't even read your nonsense. Like I said, the people have spoken.

9. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Didn't even read your nonsense. Like I said, the people have spoken.[/quote]

You never seemed read any of it, I'm not surprised. Whatever helps your precious internet-ego. You're trying to convince yourself more than you are me xD.

10. IT's pretty cut and dry. I have used the Atmos, you haven't. Now stfu with any input.
    Quit playing mental gymnastics on yourself man. It's only hurting you.

11. [quote name='"jessek420"']
    IT's pretty cut and dry. I have used the Atmos, you haven't. Now stfu with any input.
    Quit playing mental gymnastics on yourself man. It's only hurting you.[/quote]

You've blown this so far out of proportion.

Unless you can prove the Atmos is a vape (every user would disagree with you, again just look at the evidence I provided) then quit embarrassing yourself with your childish insults.

The Atmos Raw isn't a vaporizer, and shouldn't be treated as such. It's an e-pipe. The people who use it often LIKE it for this fact. You're trying so hard to go as off topic as possible aren't you?

12. The topic has become, You saying it isn't vape isn't even credible if you have no personal experience. Let the people read criticism from someone who has used it and knows wtf there talking about and I'm not just referring to myself. Get a life bro instead of finding random vape forums to bash without any knowledge.

13. Also, since this is what you seem to want so much here details from a (happy to be) prior owner of the atmos. The atmos raw was easily the most money I have ever blown on a cannabis related product in my entire life. The button (in the week or two before it falls right out) is squidgy and bad. There is no learning curve or skill; press the button, 1 second you have a noticable taste of bud and the next you have smoke. If you put a screen in the perfect spot, and learn how to press the button the perfect way, and are willing to spend all that time fanagling then mabey you can get it to vape. But then you have to deal with the crappy taste from all the rubber. Theres a reason why I'm hating on this vape, and it's not cause it's random and I just want to hate on it. I hate it for a good reason, IT SUCKS.

Quite honestly though at this point I'm just having fun. What was that about you owning the DaVinci again? You seem to dodge it everytime I bring it up (as if you didn't dodge everything else though)

14. [quote name='"jessek420"']

The topic has become, You saying it isn't vape isn't even credible if you have no personal experience. Let the people read criticism from someone who has used it and knows wtf there talking about and I'm not just referring to myself. Get a life bro instead of finding random vape forums to bash without any knowledge.[/quote]

Unfortunately I do know what I'm talking about unlike some.

Still no real responses? Still only insults?

If you have anything to counteract what I'm saying other than "you're wrong cause I say so" go for it. And Id be curious to know the answer to centi's quesrion too. You've fibbed quite a few things already.

15. #76 jessek420, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    At least someone who has used the Atmos is capable of giving an honest opinion. You basically just said the same thing I been saying. I have agreed it sucks for herb.Although The childish pictures show the type of person you are and your maturity level.

You're buddy never used it before and hes the one that snapped at me first . All I'm saying is BOTTOM LINE don't run your gums if all you're going off of is hearsay. Basically trolling when you do that.

Apparently because you guys say so, I never owned the DaVinci...lol GFY I don't have anything to prove to you and I loved the Davinci. Mine was stolen 2 weeks ago when I was moving. Way better than anything for Vaping portability. Just don't smoke much weed anymore so the Atmos is where its at for me.

I'm sorry you guys have had nothing but bad experiences with Atmos but mine have been pretty solid. They just sent me a bunch of free replacement parts and I havent even had problems! I can't complain. Feel me?

16. [quote name='"jessek420"']

At least someone who has used the Atmos is capable of giving an honest opinion. You basically just said the same thing I been saying. I have agreed it sucks for herb.Although The childish pictures show the type of person you are and your maturity level.

You're buddy never used it before and hes the one that snapped at me first . All I'm saying is BOTTOM LINE don't run your gums if all you're going off of is hearsay. Basically trolling when you do that.

Apparently because you guys say so, I never owned the DaVinci...lol GFY I don't have anything to prove to you and I loved the Davinci. Mine was stolen 2 weeks ago when I was moving. Way better than anything for Vaping portability. Just don't smoke much weed anymore so the Atmos is where its at for me.

I'm sorry you guys have had nothing but bad experiences with Atmos but mine have been pretty solid. They just sent me a bunch of free replacement parts and I havent even had problems! I can't complain. Feel me?[/quote]

This post proves how much you've missed the point from the very beginning.

I never ever talked about bad experiences.

I only ever talked about how it ISN'T a vaporizer, and there's plenty of information to support that. I'm glad you like it for concentrates, and have literally said as such in almost every post, including the first one.

That isn't hearsay whatsoever, everything else was blown out of proportion.

And please don't comment on maturity level in the posts on this thread. Your posts speak for themselves in that regard.

17. #78 jessek420, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    Well, instead of "talking" about how it isn't a vape. I suggest you try it and then talk shit. Otherwise you're clearly trolling. As for maturity level., I'm not the one posting cartoons to slander people and I'm not the one that started this shit with you in the first place. So grow up and stfu or keep fucking whining I don't care. You're the one blowing out of proportion from the beginning.

18. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Well, instead of "talking" about how it isn't a vape. I suggest you try it and then talk shit. Otherwise you're clearly trolling. As for maturity level., I'm not the one posting cartoons to slander people and I'm not the one that started this shit with you in the first place. So grow up and stfu or keep fucking whining I don't care. You're the one blowing out of proportion from the beginning.[/quote]

Nothing in this post is anything but childish insults. Respond to my post in a manner that makes sense, or don't respond at all.

19. Everything in my post was factual. The truth does hurt. So everyone knows you're full of shit now. You should do yourself a favor, don't act like you can tell someone what to do. You sound like an asshole. I'll respond to who and how I want.