Atmos Raw

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by sour blunt, Mar 1, 2012.

1. lol Thats exactly it, I don't have to address anything you say EVER. Who do you think you are? I have gone back through all your post a pulled EVERY question you asked and answered it. Find one that I haven't answered. All of your questions have nothing to do with educating yourself on the product. You have only made vindictive statements and STILL continue to argue.

My balls are all over in your mouth because you have nothing better to do. Quit review bashing and nut gargling and you might live a happier life. I'm sure you can find a more productive way of going about your day. Now we both know that will not happen. This is clearly your goal in life and I have come to realize there are just people like you out there. Aside fromm all of that, I would love to meet you in person....:devious:

2. #42 CentiZen, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    Wow so lets just do some cliff notes here.

You come in and post a pie in the sky things about a vaporizer which most, if not all experienced vaporizers is a piece and comes from a company who willingly shams their customers

I would also like to point out in the original post you made trying to undermine my statements about the atmos you claimed to have "owned" the DaVinci. Could you elaborate on that? Because I think it's bull sheeet. That vape has been out for less than a month and is only available from one dealer on preorder yet you claim to have it in your deep repertoire of vaporizer knowledge and already gotten rid of it. Yeah, ok. Pics?

And for the record, while Heo may not have owned the Atmos Raw, I have. So direct any questions you had for him about that to me please.

Back on track though, in your posts you make baseless comparisons, present opinion as fact and spout numbers off the side of the box to try to make yourself feel better about your purchase of the Atmos and mabey dupe some poor sap into ignoring my warnings any having him get one to so you have some company.

Heo comes by and systematically destroys each point you make in that post in a non inflammatory manner

However, you seem to take it personally and claim Heo is trying to start an argument, while spouting off some more and totally missing every point he makes, continually making points like "ITS A VAPE" and "it's labeled as a vape!". Yeah, this shitty universal power supply was labeled as having 1 amp of current. I plug it in and it does .52. Gotta love those reliable labels eh?

Fast forward through some fruitless argument, high school level insults and you claiming your done here and here we are.

All in all I am just incredulous that you can go on and on like this while simply slipping past the points you don't like and throwing sand in the air and then think that you have won and have your balls all over our mouths? Man your smoking (and I truly mean smoking) more than wax in your atmos if you honestly think that.

3. Wow

MIND=BLOWN

I say good things about a product in a thread that was intended to bash it I guess. Live your dirt ball way of living. I never slipped past any points. I said that I agreed it was a poor vape and that the use that I get out is far more beneficial to me. This thread is posted as "Atmos Raw." So I figure I might as well inform my fellow patrons the goods things I experienced with it. Didn't expect to have 2 people in on a marijuana forum be so negative. Usually my experiences on Grasscity are enjoyable but when you run into people that are not open minded and wont let others have good experiences to post. Like I said I would love to meet either of you.

4. I'd love to meet you too. I'm having a hard time believing a person with such a twisted perception can successfully exist.

Also on the note of not slipping past any points i made? Mhm, as you leave my question on your lies about ownership of the davinci totally unanswered. Right on mate...

But anyway, ill just get back in my dirt ball. Your doing all the embarrassing for yourself now.

5. He really is. Its absolutely shocking at this point. I've come accross some insane people on this forum but you truly take the cake.

There's really nothing left to be said....you're absolutely insanely deluded if you think you've addressed a single point. I almost believe you've even convinced yourself of that.

You've literally never addressed a single thing....not...even...one. even when I asked you veryyyyyy specifically too. You're doing the same with centi's posts as well. I guess in every city of blades you get a few weeds.

6. Yes lets let the people decide who the weeds are.

7. [quote name='"jessek420"']Yes lets let the people decide who the weeds are.[/quote]

Oh I think they have haha.

8. Have they? Good thing you speak for the community from your pedestal??? What would we do without you here to try and fuck up everyone's day? lol

Blows my mind. lmao

9. Look, I'm not going to argue this with you... you're using a closed mind by stating as a fact what you believe,where as I'm using an open mind by asking questions and being accepting.

10. [quote name='"jessek420"']Look, I'm not going to argue this with you... you're using a closed mind by stating as a fact what you believe,where as I'm using an open mind by asking questions and being accepting.[/quote]

It's shocking you believe that....

You aren't asking questions...you aren't being accepting...you've twisted this whole thread in your mind. Centi laid it our pretty clearly for you.

If you simply go over the posts on this thread it's very clear, but....I honestly have no hope for you. At one point in this thread I was hoping for a reasonable discussion but you made that very very impossible.

It seems almost ridiculous for me to re-iterate my points for like....what the eighth time? Just to have you ignore them. It would be useless. But I don't think you'll last very long on the city with your attitude.

11. #51 jessek420, May 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2012
    lol. Don't reiterate anything. You male no sense when you do. Grow up let someones opinions count for once. Or just shut your fucking mouth.

12. You are insane

[​IMG]

13. [quote name='"jessek420"']

lol. Don't reiterate anything. You male no sense when you do. Grow up let someones opinions count for once. Or just shut your fucking mouth.[/quote]

Yes I male no sense at all xD.

You really are insane.

Let someone's opinions count for once? Are you so deluded you think that statement makes any sense in this context whatsoever?

Good lord...

14. It's pretty obvious that was a typo. MAKE*

You knew what I meant you just wanted to continue your miserable life being over fastidious to someone you can't face in reality. You should be ashamed of yourself by now.

15. [quote name='"jessek420"']

It's pretty obvious that was a typo. MAKE*

You knew what I meant you just wanted to continue your miserable life being over fastidious to someone you can't face in reality. You should be ashamed of yourself by now.[/quote]

Which is exactly why I didn't make a post about it. I just thought it was slighty amusing under the context. But of course someone like yourself can't deal with what's actually going on, so you pick and choose what part of posts to read xD.

You do notice that in every single one of your posts you're calling names, and attempting to attack me rather than talking about a single actual reasonable thing. It's incredibly sad you can't discuss things in a civil manner. The internet shouldn't upset you this much.

16. Thats the problem with the internet. Its a window for trolls like you to avoid any physical confrontation or repercussion. There are still some great open minded people on the internet that don't smash on anyone's critiques.

17. [quote name='"jessek420"']

Thats the problem with the internet. Its a window for trolls like you to avoid any physical confrontation or repercussion. There are still some great open minded people on the internet that don't smash on anyone's critiques.[/quote]

There was literally nothing I said that was closed minded at all lmao.

All I'm saying is it isn't a vape...what in the world is wrong with you. Physical confrontation because I'm saying its a great e-pipe but absolutely not a vape? That's just factual...it combusts...it doesn't vaporize...what planet are you on where that is the equivalent of smashing someone's critiques.

I really want to believe you're a troll, for your own sake.

18. You have been discrediting my opinion based on my experience since this conversation started. Go back and read. I made an analysis based on experience and even agreed with you that it is a poor vape. I said the only way I recommend buying one is for concentrates. Then you guys dragged on the shit!

19. [quote name='"jessek420"']

You have been discrediting my opinion based on my experience since this conversation started. Go back and read. I made an analysis based on experience and even agreed with you that it is a poor vape. I said the only way I recommend buying one is for concentrates. Then you guys dragged on the shit![/quote]

No I haven't, how in the world haven't you gotten that yet. I haven't discredited a bit of your opinion unless your opinion is that it's a vape or should be treated as such. How many times do I have to tell you that before you figure that out?

That was my only issue, and has been my only issue this entire time. None have my posts have said anything otherwise!! The only person dragging things on is you, going off topic, and resorting to childish insults.

20. Man, I talked about this before. I asked all my friends "Dude, doesn't this remind you of Futurama, Urrr from Omicron Persei 8??"

I usually get this look after. :confused:

Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking of Futurama!

Turned in my Omicron v1 for the v2 upgrade today as well. Excited!