Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will 1 hit of weed get out of my system

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THEKUSHMONSTER, Mar 1, 2012.

1. ....No need to make fun of him.... He stayed back a few years

2. Not to high jack a thread but could some of you guesstimate how long it would take me to get clean? Might have a drug test coming up in a week or so.
    Details:
    Work out 6 days a week
    Have a pretty low body fat
    Smoked every day for last couple months, maybe minus a few days here and there.
    Drink lots of water and caffeine substances, so I pee a lot lol
    I currently smoked a bowl and am on another so take that into account...
    And my diet is either weight watchers ish my mom makes or a low fat almost no sugar diet, mainly chicken and spinach to get lean. So if diet helps there's that?
    Got an interview next week and they might drug test me, I'm pretty positive they will (government job? Assuming they will..). If I keep on my way and just maybe increase my water intake and add some cardio every night would that help?

Thanks for any thoughts blades, :smoking:

3. My guess is that it could take a month. maybe a little less. but you certainly arent going to be clean in 5 or 10 days

4. Oh fuck for reals? Damn...that is no fuckin bueno lol. If I use my brothers pee would it work? He's never done a single drug except like Advil lol

5. Alot of people just chat complete shite when it comes to this sort of question.... YES it does depend on certain factors about yourself, people was telling me it can take up to 6 months other people said 3 months some a month etc etc... i smoked 3g a day of chronic high thc cheese amnesia haze lemon super silver etc everday for 7 years... it took me 3 weeks to piss clean... YES 3 WEEKS not 3 MONTHS.... i went gym 3 or 4 times a week and kept fairly active and drunk a fair bit of water not too much..

I'm fed up of all these misguided comments on posts like this with people who have no experience for themselfs it actually pisses me the fck off to the point im writing stupid dum messages like this for the majority of dumb people that have nothing better to do with themselfs other then fck with peoples heads ffs

6. No..your going to fail so you mine as well start lighting up now XD

7. #27 Kloque, Jun 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2014
    If you were clean already than your still clean most likely. 1 hit isn't enough to increase your levels to 50 ng/ml.

And this is supposed to be a forum to help our fellow tokers, why are you guys being mean?

8. #29 CT3, Oct 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2015
    I'm 6 feet tall, 265 pounds. Took a couple hits 10/1. I got rear ended in my work vehicle 10/6 and had to take a UA the next day. I drank lots of water, especially the day of the test. I went in @ 2 PM, made sure not to use the first part of my stream. My piss was clear, not really yellow at all. Results didn't come back right away like they normally do apparently, so in assuming they were sent to the lab. Long story short, I passed the test. Normally I don't smoke. I had taken a puff 9/24 and a couple on 10/1. Other than that I hadn't taken a hit for a couple months. In other words, I'm not a regular smoker. Hope this helps.

9. oh yeah your high as fuck right now aren't you?? PASS THAT SHIT OVER HERE MY MAN

10. Brutal honesty! lol

11. This post is 4 years old. Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. short term memory loss?

13. Most of these answers are total hogwash so THIS is THE 'definitive' answer (researched) -

From paindr.com...
    "Following inhalation, THC can be detected in the blood within seconds; however, its bioavailability varies depending on the depth and duration of inhalation. It is estimated that the bioavailability of THC is approximately 10-14% in occasional users and 23-27% in chronic users." Bioavailability is key here!

"Carboxy-Δ9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC-COOH) is the most abundant and prevalent metabolite and is ultimately the compound of interest for urine drug screening...THC urine concentrations peaked at 21.5 ng/mL in 2 hours and were undetectable (<1.5 ng/mL) in 5 out of 8 subjects after 6 hours. Urine concentrations of 11-OH-THC and THC-COOH peaked at 3 hours and 4 hours respectively. THC-COOH, the compound of interest in urine drug screening, has a urinary half-life of 2-3 days. As marijuana is retained in fatty tissue, your body type will also be a factor in THC retention. Drink as much water as possible in the days leading up to your test!! You SHOULD be able to flush that "one hit" out of your system! I hope that this helps you!

Marijuana Urine Detection (IA) Time Based on Use

Frequency of use Detection window (days)
    Single-use:
    2-3 days
    Moderate use (4 times/week): 5-7 days
    Daily use: 10-15 days
    Chronic heavy use: >30 days

14. I am not sure why you dug up an old post to say what you did...........but why is THAT website the "definitive" answer??