Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how long will 1 hit of weed get out of my system

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by THEKUSHMONSTER, Mar 1, 2012.

1. hey guys I'm on probation and they're using these really scientific expensive tests and I took 1 hit of bud and might be tested in 4 days if I drink lots of water and sweat a shit ton cud I pass?

2. Unlikely. Looks like you're fucked. ;)

3. People are so misguided about weed and drug tests. There is no way to figure out how long that one hit of weed will stay in your system. Even if there was, not every hit is the same. Also not every bud has the same amount of THC in it. Do you weigh a lot? If you exercise and eat good, than it'll be gone in 4 days.

4. 1-30 days...Too many variables, x's and y's and shit.

Cannot be determined further.:cool:

5. Just tell your probation officer you smoked and be honest cause you are fucked.

May the force be with you.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [quote name='"OscarZetaAcosta"']1-30 days...Too many variables, x's and y's and shit.

Cannot be determined further.:cool:[/quote]

I don't like you. I really don't.

7. Yea don't tell him that. Best to keep your mouth shut and drink water and vit b

• Like Like x 1
  8. I passed with 7 days of smoking 3 bowls. My friend passed with 3 days and smoked a joint.

9. I passed with 7 days. Don't listen to those who say you can't pass in less than a week. That simply is not true as my friends and I have all passed in a short window of time themselves.

There are studies online slowly being released that are beginning to show this is the case. I can't link you to them specifically as I cannot remember which website exactly I remember reading the study, so you'll just have to go look for yourself; but they're definitely out there.

In the meantime, workout, drink diuretic fluids, and pee pee pee.

10. You can pass within a week. Most people say you can't because it will actually take a lot of work, especially if you weigh a lot. Exercise about 4 hours a day, have a healthy diet with little fat, and drink plenty of fluids (preferably water or cranberry juice).

11. It usually takes 7 months........:eek:

12. I how long will it take me to pass a drug test? I am a freshman in highschool and have been smoking every day sence the end of 8th grade. I am about 5'7 and weigh about 120. I have a very high motabolism and work out every other day. I was wondering how long it would take me to get clean. I would appreciate if anyone knew how long it will take me to get clean because I have my first probation test soon (at least I think). Will they test me right when I get on probation becuase i was caught with paraphenalia? :confused: Thanks for any help. :wave:

13. There are indeed too many variables.

Are you skinny? Are you fat?

Do you exercise often?

How's your metabolism?

Do you drink a lot of water often?

If you can't answer these questions, then we sure as hell can't answer yours.

14. depends no a lot of factors, whether your fat/skinny, how much you excercise, etc
    but the most it would stay in you at that low of a dose is about a week so drink lots of water and get some excercise you'll be fine

15. Heavy use can take up to 2 months to pass a test.

Light use can be out of your system very quickly.

if you have been smoking every day since X chances are it will take closer to a month or more.

if you took just one hit chances are you will be good in 4 days

16. You gotta be over 18 to be on GC.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I do not fucking care.:cool:
    ....................../´¯/)
    ....................,/¯../
    .................../..../
    ............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
    ........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
    ........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
    .........\.................'...../
    ..........''...\.......... _.·´
    ............\..............(
    ..............\.............\...

18. Say that you were driving down the street, and a man on the sidewalk came up to you and asked you to roll down your window. Then you opened it and he was asking for directions to a certain place, and he was smoking a marijuana cigarette and you inhaled some of the smoke before you realized.

19. Lol please tell me you're joking.

20. ok. so maybe if he exhaled directly at your face, right as you were taking a deep breath.

you Might test positive on a saliva swab test for the next 20 minutes.