Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Strange High? Brick weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Left4Bud, Feb 29, 2012.

1. hello GC.. its been a while!

For a little background info, I live in ATX and have had a great local dealer for almost a year now. He always has a wide array of top notch bud, from green crack to OG kush, and no- he doesn't just say thats what they are. Its legit bud.

SO on to the story...
    I met a guy that is in one of my classes at UT, and I suggested that he come over and smoke with me and my roommate so we could all meet and hangout. He comes over that night and brings a joint with him. After smoking 2 bowls of mine and my roommates bud through our Vaporbrothers vape, he suggests sparking up his blunt...

Ok i guess we can smoke more, although im high, and i know my roommate is as well. He lights his blunt, and its pungent cheap weed smell is immediately evident to me. I ask him where he gets his weed and he says "A Mexican guy who sells OZ's for 45$. FUCK..... i thought. why is this guy buying brick weed.

Not wanting to seem rude, we finish the harsh blunt and within 5-10 minutes, i can tell something isn't right. I start to have a racing heart beat, when i look at things, they have mild visuals to them- not hallucinations, but patterns moving around.

Wow im really high i think to myself and get up to get a glass of water... trying to assure myself that im just THAT stoned...

NO.

Something has to be wrong.

He announces that its FREE pancake day at Ihop and starts jumping up and down yelling that we should leave right now to get in line. OF COURSE I end up being the only one with gas, so im forced into driving. We get on the highway and end up 15 miles past where we were supposed to go.

NOTHING MADE SENSE, the maps on my iPhone looked foreign, I couldn't figure out where in the fuck we were. I was completely lost and sure that i was going crazy. To make matters worse the guy and my roommate were completely silent now while listening to music, oblivious to what was going on around them.

I asked him again what we just smoked and he said "mexican brick weed, when i pick it up it comes in a super dense ball the size of a baseball"

FUCK me. I thought again... this is not normal, something has to be wrong with this weed.

And Im now here, after discussing it with my roommate. he too said that it was a bizarre high he hasn't experienced before. We both know what happens when we're super baked, but this wasn't a normal experience.

Sorry for the super long post.... but it really has us concerned what the FUCK we smoked last night?

2. Laced! Haha jk for 45/ oz it wouldn't be laced.

3. the fuck indeed haha?

4. Laced weed is a myth lol, but idk maybe your just paranoid something would happen.

You can think yourself into an illness or something.. the mind is a powerful thing

Edit : for example, before you smoked you were like 'fuck brick weed, i hate this shit' (anger, paranoia) so perhaps in the back of your mind you had the single thought that it could be laced or bad weed and the high intensified it and projected what effects you thought you'd have onto yourself even though it wasnt even happening

5. You were both already high from vaping, and probably over did it with the blunt. You were probably also dehydrated, which would explain the mild visuals and distortions. I've been smoking for a long time, but if I don't properly hydrate myself, sometimes I have bad highs like that.

6. Something tells me you've never bought weed from Mexico.

7. when you are tolerant to dank weed and then have completely different lesser quality, you can actually get very ripped off it.

8. Every day :rolleyes:

9. Thanks for the responses...

I guess it could have just been going from our normal stuff, to shitty shit...

And I was dehydrated... weird someone mentioned that.. guess alot of things played into a really bad high.

I will say one thing... its the LAST time I will ever smoke brick weed!

10. Laced weed would be so much more expensive. I would have never agreed to smoke shwag, too risky.

11. You: so roomie, how'd you like that kid last night?
    Roomie: who?
    You: that guy that was here.
    Roomie: there was no guy here last night?
    You: what? That kid I brought over
    Roomie: it was just me and you smoking last night?

O.O

12. This is common with schwag...the stone is often deeper, with more anxiety, and not a clean high as dank would be.

13. ok something similar happened to me. I live Los Angeles but I get my medicine from a guy in Huntington Beach because they always have the dankest for some reason. I got an 1/8 and only after like 3 rips i felt like i was already getting faded but it didnt seem rite and the weed looked terrible and was very very dry and brittle and was stuffed into a bag with some shwagy shake. I thought i was only getting medical marijuana but i dont know where this stuff came from.