Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indiana Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fatherdank, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Hey there Hoosiers!! Just a couple bud shots of a wake and bake session w some ak cheese. Some lemon kush pics to put up later. I wanna see some dank shit guys! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413182763.191884.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413182882.761850.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1413183112.521904.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. From Hartford city

Sent from my VS876 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Supposed to be purple og, the high is really good!

Attached Files:

4. Green crack tastes really good

5. Greencrack

Attached Files:

6. I just get ok mids

Sent from my VS876 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Is that window for the drive thru? Hope you don't have nosey neighbors or walkers by.

8. I'm moving back to Indianapolis at the beginning of December from Colorado. This thread makes it not seem so bad.  :hello:

9. #1391 Edward teach, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Kandy kush really nice head and body high

10. #1392 Edward teach, Oct 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2014
    Sorry was going to post a picture of it but GC won't let me

11. What up Hoosiers. Tokin that blonde looks super delicious. I have some honey oil right now but I'm dying for some butter lol just so much easier to work w. I literally flung wax into my eye last night and it got stuck in my eye lashes! It was awful!

Anyways dudes.. I really love my job ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414127911.086815.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #1394 tnh, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2014
    Looking great guys, hoping to be able to post up some more pics soon. The only thing I've been able to get lately is mids and no concentrates. Shit has been really rough :(

Hopefully in the next few weeks you'll see me post up some of that fire.

Hear ya on the oil, got that shit in my mouth one time..
    Get me a job there Jake. Lol

13. Pineapple express

Attached Files:

14. Chocolope

Attached Files:

15. More pics coming

Attached Files:

16. Straight fire

Attached Files:

17. Hello hope everyones having a good day here's some cheese we picked up it tastes amazing the highs pretty good to
    that looks beautiful man how's the high?

Attached Files: