Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indiana Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fatherdank, Feb 29, 2012.

1. This is heavier on sour but it's close.. 60/40

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You know what I'd like to pick up in Indiana? B & K hotdogs from logansport! Damn I miss those :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Haha ya! Pork tenderloin with cheese is awesome from there too.

4. Oh yes! :p I forgot about those!

5. Little bit of deliciousness made right here in Fort Wayne ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1410194953.194016.jpg

6. Haven't posted anything in a while, so here ya go. I picked up two kinds this week. Ones more sativa based and the other more indica. I love having both, it's nice being able to mix it up..
    I've got medicated cupcakes in the making too.=D

Attached Files:

7. Whatttttttt upp hooooosiers!!??

Sorry I've been away, work sucks. Anyway, here is some chocolope. Very stoney

Attached Files:

8. From northern Indiana got some unknown bud

Attached Files:

9. #1369 Waxy_Pax, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    That doesn't look dried and cured all the way to me? Can anyone verify my statement. Looks like you'd be able to taste the chlorophyll lol

Sent from my iBong

10. Some frosty silver haze

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411437535.483686.jpg

Sent from my iBong

11. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411437610.133454.jpg

uk Cheese X mango

Sent from my iBong

Hopefully you're talking about the west end stand, personally think its better than the east end. Plus the ladies are better to look at too!

13. West is way better!! Spanish cheese dawgz mmmmmmmm...
    One time I was there in a new car that the window would roll down with one click.. I had no idea! Went to roll my window down and bang the tray went flying! The girl picked up the tray set it back on my window (after I rolled it up a bit ;)) and BANG! I did it again! :eek:
    Thank god I only had the napkins and wrappers on it! So embarrassed! My friend was like "wtf???"

14. Been a while!
    First is some supposed blue dream from Michigan.
    Then some no name.
    More no name.
    The last two are supposed to be black widow.

Attached Files:

15. What up Hoosiers! Sorry it's been so slow for me got a lot of new things going on. Little relax time at work w some pollen! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412199226.615016.jpg

Anyways keep posting that good shit Hoosiers! Happy tokin!!

16. Hey Hoosiers! Gotta keep this thread going!! Haven't had the best luck w concentrate so I've been doing a little bit of work! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412570768.431143.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412570817.568603.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412570881.670993.jpg

Keep posting good shit guys!!

17. Picked up some mango kush Saturday
    Tastes like you just bit a mango after a bong rip :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

18. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412605192.716988.jpg

Some UK Cheese! First time having this strain and its sooooo good smelling!! Almost like the strain blue cheese without the fruit smell and more skunky

Sent from my iBong

19. Hello Indiana smokers my girlfriend and I just joined here's some Maui kush we picked up

Attached Files:

20. Recently I bought 4 g's of some Pineapple Express hash oil and had an idea to make POTENT edibles. I went to the store and got the sweetest brownie mix I could find that required butter because I already made a hashoil -butter mixture. I made the brownies and within an hour I had tested one. AND... Holy fuck I was bakèd for at least 8 hours...

Sent from my iBong