Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indiana Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fatherdank, Feb 29, 2012.

1. People may not think of Indiana for a state w the best ganja, but I've smoked better bud grown right here in Indiana, than Cali, Oregon, almost all "shit straight from Colorado" ( I wonder if detours make the herb a lower quality lol) it all comes down to your growers and their devotion to their plants! Tokin will tell you lol B)

Take a look thru some of the pages, my buddies tnh, Tokinreefer, wheresthebud, and myself have managed some solid contacts all over Indiana!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Some of the days ganja
    Little bit of blue dream
    Sorry for the terrible pics lol in a rush
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405630426.812111.jpg
    And some lemon-Ghani cross

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405630485.442565.jpg

3. don't matter where the buds grown it matters how it's taken care of. I would anticipate that the market in "legal" states would be flooded with crap bud only because of the personal cultivation side of it. Everyone who hits some bud thinks oh I can grow it. Haha. I'll tell them go for it but don't ask me questions when your wondering why your herbs shit. Indiana growers are credited with creating the Bubble gum strain. Don't quote me but I think TGA has "Original Indiana Bubblegum" seed packs. Still not sure id trust it, one day I'll find someone around here that's got that original IBG cut lol. But rambling aside, it matters who grew It more than it matters where it came from or what the strain is. If you don't grow them right your bud will suffer. Best advice for new growers, get a PH pen and test everything, water out your tap, water after nute solutions added, water runoff after watering plants(use that to calculate soil ph), if your ph is off your plants will lock out(they won't uptake) certain nutrients and your yields will suffer greatly. My first ever grow went down just like that.

Current Grow

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-tokin-goes-indoors-first-journal.html#

4. Absolutely true on the bubblegum B)

5. #1325 Waxy_Pax, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Man you speak the truth and I'd agree with that! Out in the legal states the dispensaries care about quantity over quality because of the amount of people rushing to get it (green rush). It may not be true for everyone, but there is a huge profit motive.

I'll take a look and get back to you! Cheers!

6. Just got some crumble ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1405646761.697517.jpg

7. I just picked up a gram and a half of this no name dank for $15 last night. Looks pretty good but smells more like a swamp/dandelions than the typical skunk piss smell ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1406215966.824538.jpg

"Every living thing on Earth dies alone"

8. Doesn't look bad at all, might be a lil fresh so cute it a bit more.

And buy your dealer real bags lol fucking ripped up grocery bag!!

9. Anyone around the area between vincennes and evansville?

10. Yeah man he's been doing this stuff a lot lately, he improvises well though when he's out! Leave it to an old hippie to think of some stuff like this hahaha

"Every living thing on Earth dies alone"

11. Haven't posted here for a while, so here ya go. No name, stinky, and fluffy!

Attached Files:

12. Looking good man. Been slacking on posts myself, been smoking some really good big skunk, but also got a couple gs of some very good honey oil I've been pretty happy w. I'll post pics later.

Btw, love the facts that the Indiana pickups thread has almost 2x as many posts as the Cali pickups thread!!

Happy tokin Hoosiers

13. #1338 DatDude1001, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2014
    New member posting from 812 area. Picked up a Q of Pineapple Express for $80 (smells like sweet butter, pineapples, tropical fruit with a hint of dank) tastes sweet and smooth - Grade A bud. Last pic is a g of Strawberry Cough, super dense bud, (smells like tangy strawberries with some skunk), tastes like it smells. Makes me cough my lungs out like the name suggests, one of my new favorite strains.

Both smoke great :smoke:

Indiana/Tri-state area gets some of the best weed I've smoked at a not-so-terrible price.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

14. 812 represent!

15. Lots of southern Indiana and central Indiana.. not many northwest indiana. :( we need to all blaze!

Hoosier hash party! Haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app