Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indiana Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fatherdank, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Good thing you didn't trip out, it sucks. As for the note on salvia, I was trying to stop a shit storm. I knew what he was saying, his reference to leafy explained what he meant. ~:)

Sent from my XT1080 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. lol i fucked up and wrote saliva. i meant sativa

everyone calm their biscuits

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lmfao!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Hey, what are any current prices for wax? Saw some for 60gm? Any feedback? Sounds like it's a Cali product.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. #1167 jakegetsbaked91, Apr 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2014
    Be careful w wax, be able to recognize poor quality wax and try it before hand if possible. 60 is pretty steep for a g but for a no. Med state what are ya gonna do.
    I picked this up a couple days ago and it's some of the best quality errrrl I've ever had. It's a no2 derived Durban poison run from Oregon.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397535965.032071.jpg

Also got a candy straight from a great kitchen for 420 ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397536059.477940.jpg

Grabbed some deadhead og again, and it's just as good as I remember!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Edit!!! Grabbed that wax at a super steal at 40/g

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the heads up. I know it's coming from the west coast. He had candies also! Would love to go to the store and grab a pack of those mango munchies. Can only hope this state gets over it soon. Looks like your set for 420!

7. He also said it needed to be kept cold or it would melt. Is that right? I saw a piece of paper it was on and it was that golden color. Just wondered about having to keep it cold.

8. Ehhhhh sounds like it's poorly purged to me. I'm definitely no expert but if it still has that much of a liquid consistency then I would have to think it still has butane in it. I know lots of people who keep their wax in the freezer to make it more manageable but you shouldn't have to lol especially the fridge.

The color sounds good but you can also get a light tan color from whipping your oil to purge it. It's really popular for people w out a vac purge to stir everything around thinking it would help in the purging, but it actually creates a bond w the thc and the butane to where it won't purge any further but gives it a gold color because of all the air pockets from the whipping..

Again this is all IMO lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ehhhhh sounds like it's poorly purged to me. I'm definitely no expert but if it still has that much of a liquid consistency then I would have to think it still has butane in it. I know lots of people who keep their wax in the freezer to make it more manageable but you shouldn't have to lol especially the fridge.

The color sounds good but you can also get a light tan color from whipping your oil to purge it. It's really popular for people w out a vac purge to stir everything around thinking it would help in the purging, but it actually creates a bond w the thc and the butane to where it won't purge any further but gives it a gold color because of all the air pockets from the whipping..

Again this is all IMO lol

10. Thanks for the input. I do believe he said freezer. I guess I'll have to try it. My kids said one hit and that's all they needed?

11. Depensa on your tolerance but yea a dab will definitely do ya haha and one thing to look for that a dead give away for unpurged butane is that if it pops and snaps as it's hitting the nail

12. So beware of the "Rice Crispy Boys", snap crackle and pop!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Here comes the ban hammer.

14. Come on Ind, show your 420 stash

15. 4/20 bowl at midnight will post more sour apple diesel bud pics later. Playin some GBs currently. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  16. #1178 fostosties, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2014
    Agent Orange and some regs that hit like mids. At least something came through for 420. I still don't know how to post pics. Almost forgot the OG Kush and another sativa for daytime.

17. Good to see my blades blazin! Been dabbin on some wax I made all night all here in 45 min or so lol :) got a couple more delicious edibles, Carmel, brownies, and that huge gummy bear for ensured lift all day B) and got about 7 gs of flower I'll post pics of when I'm a lil higher functioning haha

• Like Like x 3
  18. Damn you've got it going on!