Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indiana Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fatherdank, Feb 29, 2012.

1. [quote name='"tnh"']

So Lafayette, that's cool[/quote]

Yup! Where are you from

2. Thats weird, here in KY not too many people seem to care, or at least that I've met. Of course, I have met some people against it.

Nice looking buds though, I like the valentines day present

3. [quote name='"toyotatom"']

Yup! Where are you from[/quote]

South Bend..

I got family in Fort Wayne, and Indy though. So I'm always driving around the state.

4. [quote name='"tnh"']

South Bend..

I got family in Fort Wayne, and Indy though. So I'm always driving around the state.[/quote]

Nice I have a lot of friends in sb and fw. So I'm up there monthly

5. [quote name='"toyotatom"']

Nice I have a lot of friends in sb and fw. So I'm up there monthly[/quote]

Damn that's awesome, you should hit me up next time your around south bend bro

6. [quote name='"tnh"']

Damn that's awesome, you should hit me up next time your around south bend bro[/quote]

Will do man! Just went up there not too long ago so it'll probably be early oct

7. [quote name='"toyotatom"']

Will do man! Just went up there not too long ago so it'll probably be early oct[/quote]

Cool!! Shoot me a pm on here before you go and I will try work it in my schedule so we can sesh.

8. Oh most definately! Do the same if you're ever in my area!

9. [quote name='"toyotatom"']Oh most definately! Do the same if you're ever in my area![/quote]

Will do Broski! :wave:

10. south bend born and raised

11. [quote name='"donofthechron"']south bend born and raised[/quote]

No shit?!! That's where I'm from. We need to arrange a Indiana smoke out.

12. indeed my dude, but i cant front, rents cheaper in mishawaka.

13. Definitely, I'm on twyckenham

14. Anderson y'all, what's up with this state wide smoke out?! Haha!

15. Am I the only one in Indianapolis lol.... The take is good here depending on who you get it from. I always get good quality but can never get good seeds or clones around here.

16. Saying hello form Muncie.

17. [quote name='"ThEHeRbSmOkEr"']Saying hello form Muncie.[/quote]

What's good Muncie? What kind is around and what's the prices like?

18. [quote name='"tnh"']

What's good Muncie? What kind is around and what's the prices like?[/quote]

They don't really keep up on names and if they do it's made up for the college kids. Usually runs from 50-60 depending who you get it from. Mids are like 15 and 1/8th tho.

19. [quote name='"plants2fresh"']

They don't really keep up on names and if they do it's made up for the college kids. Usually runs from 50-60 depending who you get it from. Mids are like 15 and 1/8th tho.[/quote]

Average Indiana price then.. That's cool for a college town though. Prices usually get inflated..

20. ...I'm a x-hoosier....I'd get out of Indiana before they lock you up...lol

...Indiana, aka = "lock'em up and throw away the key state"