Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Indiana Pick-ups

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Fatherdank, Feb 29, 2012.

1. #1 Fatherdank, Feb 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is some local grown outdoor Holland's Hope :~)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. love the purp in the apple....apples are the shit to smoke out of

3. Are you from northern Indiana around Michigan, or southern Indiana closer to Kentucky or Missouri? Those are some nice buds, man. :smoke:

4. Southern Indiana, closer to Kentucky.

5. Yeah it smoked great and tasted amazing. This is what my gf did with that apple, the mouth was the carb.
    [​IMG]

6. no more love ? :smoke:

7. Cool! I'm in northwestern Kentucky. I'm not far from Evansville. :smoke:

8. I just moved to the area (slightly east of eville), how's the bud down this way?

These buds look pretty good. I've had some good stuff in Indy and up north of that, some shit too but these look very trichomy. Always interesting to see local stuff grown outdoors :O I grew up in the burbs, now out near farming communities, small little perks that go with it it seems!

9. Up in north Indiana, Rochester to be exact. Any stoners up this way?!?

10. up in Gas City

11. Marion holla holla holla lol

12. 812! apex of IN, IL & KY. livin' in the country, but close to civilization. moved from NorCal. I love it!!!!

13. [quote name='"jherst2"']812! apex of IN, IL & KY. livin' in the country, but close to civilization. moved from NorCal. I love it!!!![/quote]

Find any good buds yet? Or did ya bring em with you :p

14. yea, when i came out about three years ago i did. i was kinda naive about it though. turns out, people give you the evil eye if you smoke around here. that is the part that sux compared the cali.

15. [quote name='"jherst2"']

yea, when i came out about three years ago i did. i was kinda naive about it though. turns out, people give you the evil eye if you smoke around here. that is the part that sux compared the cali.[/quote]

Ya its not accepted around here like it is in cali.. There is some good bud in indiana though..

16. I'm from Purdue area. Def true about the not accepting it here. Its the politics of the state I guess.

17. [quote name='"toyotatom"']I'm from Purdue area. Def true about the not accepting it here. Its the politics of the state I guess.[/quote]

Iupui or purdue Fort Wayne?

18. main campus

19. [quote name='"toyotatom"']main campus[/quote]

So Lafayette, that's cool