New Glass Crystal Fog Stemline with Natty Splash

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by footballerus7, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Attached Files:

2. Nice piece. Thanks for sharing. Peace.

3. wow they didn't have to cop SG's style 100%.

lame.

4. Sick piece, price?

5. Thumbs up for the bacon in the background of the vid

6. I cook bacon in my room so I can always be surrounded by its wonderful odor ^_^

Oh, and awesome piece.

I was sadden when I looked at it though.

I was hoping to see a Frog as the stemline diffuser =(

7. [quote name='"I lik3 w33d"']Sick piece, price?[/quote]

A steal at 130.

8. Damn that is fat ass steal fuck, 130 for a gridded upstem with a natty splash. Craaaay

9. Haven't you ever heard that immitation is the most sincerest form of flattery?

10. i've certainly heard that.

but they could have just copied the stemline, instead of EVERY FRICKING THING ABOUT THE TUBE.

11. [quote name='"shitloaf"']

i've certainly heard that.

but they could have just copied the stemline, instead of EVERY FRICKING THING ABOUT THE TUBE.[/quote]
    I don't feel like they did because the bent neck is much smaller. It looks almost like an enlarged bubbler. Also, really how much is there to not copy on a stemline? If that made sense....this thing gets me so ripped

12. the stemline is not the problem. its the fact that if you put both sg natty and that piece next to each other, they are exactly identical except for the base that doesn't look solid. my 2 cents

13. I believe that this piece is smaller

14. Gorgeous piece where'd you get it if you don't mind me asking? Very impressed with the price.

15. yeah what he said.

i'm sure it hits like a dream, I just wish crystal fog had more integrity than to do something like this.

16. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']Gorgeous piece where'd you get it if you don't mind me asking? Very impressed with the price.[/quote]

I know somebody who was selling it, managed to knock a couple bucks off and it was a deal

17. I would buy that shit for 130

18. Damn, great deal then, I woulda done it too