hermie? (good pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by somnium, Feb 28, 2012.

1. bothering you people again..

i had to remove one of my 4 plants since it turned out to be male.
    i thought i was left with 3 women since there are pistils on all of them, but im unsure on another one, if it's a hermie or not..

any ideas?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Looks suspiciously Hermie to me, but I'd wait a while before doing anything drastic with it. Still very early in development and you want to be sure. Even if it is a Hermie I'd guess you're still a few weeks out before it could spread any pollen. Give it a few more days. If it has "balls" they will become obvious soon.

3. thanks, i'll keep it for a few days and see what happens.
    2 down, 2 to go... hrrrm.

4. Doesn't look hermie to me it actually looks like a swollen calyx. Leave it like the other guy said if you get nervous then pick it off an see if its hard.

My guess is it will just have foliage inside like mine did and it looked exactly the same. Check out my threads and you will see what I mean.

5. to early to tell

6. Give it a week. To me it looks fine

7. just picked it off, it was soft.
    it was so small that it was impossible to see what was inside.

i might have been too impatient and may have ruined a flower (two actually).
    i'll wait and see, if it's indeed a female it'll probably yield less because of me fucking with it already.

i need to be more patient with these things.

thanks people.

8. Yea it looks like a calyx to me also

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Don't worry too much it will recover . Mine was a lot further aged than yours and mine is doing fine now with some rather large bids starting to form.

Hope it all goes well

10. thanks mate, i check it everyday and it seems like it actually is female.
    i think i plucked swollen calyxes cause i only see pistils everywhere now.

maybe i'm in luck :)

11. Yeah it shouldn't do any harm they are weeds remember so they are fighters lol well at least that's how I see it :)

12. they all turned out to be... drumsolo..... female ;)
    excited.

13. Good for you man. Keep us in check :)