Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EMPLOYED using Medical Marijuana and PASSING DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JOE CHRONIC, Feb 28, 2012.

1. #41 INeeedMoney, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    slowly scroll through this page...so much " :cool: "

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

2. You must have put a lot of thought into replying to my thread, you even had to edit your reply, WOW ! :cool:

3. Let's get back to the topic which is passing your drug test for THC... :cool:

4. What exactly would a doctor write a Marinol Script for?

5. Wondering this myself...if I can get a script for Marinol then this shit is gonna be awesome.

6. #46 JOE CHRONIC, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    Here is a link from 2008 that advises of a valiance test between Marinol and Marijuana which finds CBD in your system which Marinol does not produce and marijuana does.

Link-----> http://blog.norml.org/2008/12/24/lab...inol-patients/

I have not personally heard from anyone that had a valiance test on them and failed for CBD but please post if you hear anyone that does... :cool:

7. JOE CHRONIC- :cool: You have NO idea what you are talking about
    and it's not YOUR marinol method.

8. Tests differentiate between differing cannabanoids.

9. nausea-and you can always request a script! esp if you are a MMJ user.

10. a physician...using marinol...and passing a drug test...Sorry Joe Shmoe but you are full of BS-are you in the Colorado area?

11. You wrote that in 4 post... Niiiice

12. Sounds Great!! BUT Marinol is used to increase appetite in Aids patients, and nausea and vomiting caused by cancer drugs. Good luck in getting a doctor to prescribe to you. Good idea but probably not realistic. If anyone knows a doctor who would prescribe it let me know.

13. Sounds Great!! BUT Marinol is used to increase appetite in Aids patients, and nausea and vomiting caused by cancer drugs. Good luck in getting a doctor to prescribe to you. Good idea but probably not realistic. If anyone knows a doctor who would prescribe it let me know.

14. Thanks brother.