Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EMPLOYED using Medical Marijuana and PASSING DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JOE CHRONIC, Feb 28, 2012.

1. I know that, just wondering if my doctor would think it's weird to get Marinol and a med card. I guess I could just use a different doc.

2. I will say most "not all" Physicians who write medical marijuana recommendations will write you a script for Marinol.

Mine had no problem with it, I was just honest and advised I wanted protection from testing positive for THC... :cool:

3. Wait a minute, i thought that if you had a medical marijuana prescription that would be reason enough as to why you're coming up positive. Its still a prescription, right?

4. 9th district supreme court court ruled that "employers have the right to fire employees that test positive for THC resulting from a medical marijuana recommendation.

*However, you cannot be fired for testing positive for a FDA approved called called "Marinol" :cool:

5. but how do you go about getting your doc to write u a prescription for marinol other then being honest lol

6. I work for the county government and they do check for levels. I think more places then you think use this type of test

7. I'm sure there are plenty of places using that method but that will not exclude the fact a person may have just ingested a Marinol pill before a test, thus having a higher reading.

Like I stated earlier I have friends in law enforcement, a Physician and others who have all passed with my Marinol method (blood/hair/urine)

Unless you have a link showing proof of someone being fired for Marionol I'm calling bullshit !

Your prescription for Marinol is your ticket out... :cool:

8. Advise the doctor you are alergic to the Vicodin family of opiates and would like to try Marinol.

If you have a Pot Doctor who wrote you a recommendation have them write one... :cool:

9. [quote name='"JOE CHRONIC"']

I have friends in law enforcement, a physician and others who have passed with flying colors using my Marinol method... :cool:
    [/quote]

I don't doubt that, I was just saying if a job really tested for percentages, it wouldn't be McDonald's.

Actually, now that I think about it, there's no job that will do a pre-screening drug test based on your thc percentage.
    1% or 100%, either way you'll still fail.

10. True, true !

But your off the hook with a Marinol prescription...:cool:

11. You really like using :cool:.

12. NO !

I love using, lol.

It's my God given right to partake in the sacred herb... :cool:

13. [quote name='"JOE CHRONIC"']

NO !

I love using, lol.

It's my God given right to partake in the sacred herb... :cool:[/quote]

I meant the ":cool:" guy.

14. You see it after every post/reply don't you, lol... :cool:

15. Yeah I thought this was a bit sketchy cause of your "... :cool:" after every single post you posted...:cool:

16. [quote name='"JOE CHRONIC"']

You see it after every post/reply don't you, lol... :cool:[/quote]

Yup. :cool:

17. [quote name='"SMuRF 30"']

Yeah I thought this was a bit sketchy cause of your "... :cool:" after every single post you posted...:cool:[/quote]

I think its cool :cool:

18. SMuRF,
    Why would you think my posts are sketchy because of the :cool: at the end of my posts/replies?

My Marinol method is sound advice for those who are employed smoking marijuana and want to keep their jobs legally, this is a excellent method... :cool:

19. Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week... :cool:

20. [quote name='"JOE CHRONIC"']

Thank you, thank you very much, I'll be here all week... :cool:[/quote]

Cool! :cool: