Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Hash: Qwiso vs bho vs pressed kief

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pioskyetokeup, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Yo ok the other day i made a thread on some hash i bought..... In the end it wasnt that good due to my dissapointment i proceeded to make a batch of QWISO it just finish evap last night.... And DAMMMMMM its good im in the process of my letting my second wash evap..... i was just wondering from some of you experienced hash smokers... for the future... whats the most potent extraction method... and also the yield.... thnxss
    peace out

2. BHO is my main choice for home hash making. Take around a half ounce of some tasty funk and run it, the resulting oil will knock you off your feet. Yield around 3 to 6 grams per ounce.

3. BHO all the way.

I don't really consider pressed kief 'hash' myself, so I really think of it as slow burning spicier, oxidized kief. And I always have a ton of hash/kief on hand all the time. But kief is best off left for topping vape bowls.

QWISO is ehh. It's ok. It doesn't retain the flavor of the bud like BHO, and doesn't burn as clean. On my titanium skillet it leaves black ash. BHO leaves a fine white dust coating if anything.

BHO bubbles, proving purity. QWISO doesn't really bubble at all.