Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Should i smoke after oral Surgery?

• Please log in to reply

Sweet69

Sweet69

Ent

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Sup ents, Sooner or later i'm going to visit the orthodontist to pull down an stuck (scumbag) adult tooth, and obviously there going to prescribe me obviously some industrial pain killers with shit inside science itself doesn't even know, like i'm going to take that shit LOL. maybe i'd go herbal, but even though, don't know what might happen if i smoke the day after surgery, i don't want any oral infection or anything, maybe i should eat some edible Treets. If i put bud in a tea bag would i make some tea and get my high? thanks ents.

mccanntm

mccanntm

learning grower.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
i smoked the day i had all 4 of my wisdom teeth removed. keep your mouth clean. I bought some Colgate mouth rinse that promoted healing and killed bacteria. Just get this stuff even if you don't plan on smoking, cheers!

Sweet69

Sweet69

Ent

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 posts
Aight, Thanks bro!

Xitl

Xitl

Xitl

• Registered Upgraded
  • 550 posts

Sup ents, Sooner or later i'm going to visit the orthodontist to pull down an stuck (scumbag) adult tooth, and obviously there going to prescribe me obviously some industrial pain killers with shit inside science itself doesn't even know, like i'm going to take that shit LOL. maybe i'd go herbal, but even though, don't know what might happen if i smoke the day after surgery, i don't want any oral infection or anything, maybe i should eat some edible Treets. If i put bud in a tea bag would i make some tea and get my high? thanks ents.

The pain killers are pretty great tho lol

Frotto

Frotto

• Registered Upgraded
  • 530 posts
yeah dude, be careful what you say.
I wouldn't smoke the first day and a half. That's just me though.
If you do, make sure not to suck on the pipe. Use a bong or something that you can just breathe without any pressure goin' down in your mouth, knowwhaI'msayinggg?

MesKiDcudi

MesKiDcudi

Professional Amateur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 634 posts
Make an edible or get some. Why risk it when you don't really have to?

JustinCredible

JustinCredible

Could We Get Much Higher!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,027 posts
you will definitely want to take those pain killers because it hurts like hell. at least for me, because i hate mouth pain lol. if you dont want to do pain killers try a tylonal (acetominophen) and then a ibuprofen (NSAID) they both use different organs in the body to function so it wont strain your body and damage anything. as for the smoking part you can smoke just wait a few hours after the surgery, take small hits dont do anything that will make you cough like hell, or else its going to hurt a lot:wave:

mccanntm

mccanntm

learning grower.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
Also the main thing to do is DO NOT SUCK HARD. yes yes that's what she said... but really thats the main thing that can harm your oral surgery is pressure created when ripping say a bong or a bowl hard.. soft smooth hits and you'll be in the clear!

BLVCK ANGEL

BLVCK ANGEL

OKC Smoke Dynasty 2014!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,469 posts

Smoke a blunt with some schwag in it:D

Ironic

Ironic

I am FEMALE

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,243 posts
I just had this done. The oral surgeon told me to wait 72 hours after the surgery before smoking. The doc should give you an instruction sheet or pamphlet which will tell you how long to wait.

FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS!! If you don't, you could get a dry socket, which is a nasty painful infection that can even be dangerous. If you get one, you won't be smoking for a week because it will hurt so bad you cry.

Make some edibles in preparation for the surgery. Use those instead of smoking.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users