Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Please help me. Newbie to autoflower grow

• Please log in to reply

woody18

woody18

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi guys and gals. I am a newbie to growing. I have watched my friends grow while I was in university and now I am interested in grow to keep my own stash full. I have just bought and received a grow box from unique hydroponics. It is 3ft tall and came with 3 month supply of nutrients and a 6 pot hydro box. After knowing that my knowledge of growing is done lol. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a step by step guide on how to grow from germination to drying. I was also wondering if anyone knows of a place to get some good nutrients in eastern Ontario? Would I yield the same overall if I grew 3 plants instead of using all 6 as the plants would have more room? The grow box is all the room I have to grow as if I took anymore room up the wife would kill me. Lol.
If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks woody

I have 10 regular hymalian blue diesel seeds to start off with

woody18

woody18

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Can someone please help. Also how often should I run the pump. Ex every hour for 10 min?

Redtr4

Redtr4

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts
Read the stickys including this, there's tons of info.

70sdiver

70sdiver

• Registered Upgraded
  • 414 posts
Are they auto's? What light will you be using. You'll have to lst them my autos will hit 36-38 inches. How wide and long is your box?

MaineCronic

MaineCronic

Medical Marijuana Patient

• Bronze Member
  • 1,843 posts

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users