Please help me. Newbie to autoflower grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by woody18, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Hi guys and gals. I am a newbie to growing. I have watched my friends grow while I was in university and now I am interested in grow to keep my own stash full. I have just bought and received a grow box from unique hydroponics. It is 3ft tall and came with 3 month supply of nutrients and a 6 pot hydro box. After knowing that my knowledge of growing is done lol. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a step by step guide on how to grow from germination to drying. I was also wondering if anyone knows of a place to get some good nutrients in eastern Ontario? Would I yield the same overall if I grew 3 plants instead of using all 6 as the plants would have more room? The grow box is all the room I have to grow as if I took anymore room up the wife would kill me. Lol.
    If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks woody

I have 10 regular hymalian blue diesel seeds to start off with

2. Can someone please help. Also how often should I run the pump. Ex every hour for 10 min?

3. Read the stickys including this, there's tons of info.

4. Are they auto's? What light will you be using. You'll have to lst them my autos will hit 36-38 inches. How wide and long is your box?

5. Auto flowers. Step-By-Step.

Germinate.

Plant.

Give them 24/7 light.

Feed them.

Harvest when ready.

Cure.

Smoke.

-----

Come on bro, nobody is going to do that. You gotta research buddy. The stickies are an amazing tool ... look into them.