The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Please help me. Newbie to autoflower grow

• by woody18
  • Feb 24 2012 05:47 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • woody18
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hi guys and gals. I am a newbie to growing. I have watched my friends grow while I was in university and now I am interested in grow to keep my own stash full. I have just bought and received a grow box from unique hydroponics. It is 3ft tall and came with 3 month supply of nutrients and a 6 pot hydro box. After knowing that my knowledge of growing is done lol. I was wondering if someone could help me out with a step by step guide on how to grow from germination to drying. I was also wondering if anyone knows of a place to get some good nutrients in eastern Ontario? Would I yield the same overall if I grew 3 plants instead of using all 6 as the plants would have more room? The grow box is all the room I have to grow as if I took anymore room up the wife would kill me. Lol.
If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks woody

I have 10 regular hymalian blue diesel seeds to start off with
Replies (4)

• Pip
  • woody18
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:08 PM

Can someone please help. Also how often should I run the pump. Ex every hour for 10 min?

• Redtr4
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 09:38 PM

Read the stickys including this, there's tons of info.

• 70sdiver
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 434 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

Are they auto's? What light will you be using. You'll have to lst them my autos will hit 36-38 inches. How wide and long is your box?

• Medical Marijuana Patient

• MaineCronic
  • Bronze Member
  • 1,869 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:50 AM

Auto flowers. Step-By-Step.

Germinate.

Plant.

Give them 24/7 light.

Feed them.

Harvest when ready.

Cure.

Smoke.

-----

Come on bro, nobody is going to do that. You gotta research buddy. The stickies are an amazing tool ... look into them.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved