Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

BHO torch

• Please log in to reply

GLKmiester

GLKmiester

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
Will this torch work for heating up a nail to smoke bho?

http://www.ronsonusa...torch_auto.aspx

Also, could I use one of the attachments like a herb iron or would it not get hot enough?

Similar Topics: BHO torch     x

GridlxCC6

GridlxCC6

Live Now, Hope 4 Tommorow

• Registered Upgraded
  • 853 posts
should work fine, im not too sure about using the attachments like an herb iron would be sufficient, it would probably cool down too fast.

pigpen03

pigpen03

wandering in your grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,472 posts
herb irons wont work,

that torch will be fine, but i use a normal propane torch with a head attachement, heats way faster as its a bigger flame

GLKmiester

GLKmiester

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
Thanks guys.

Guest_bmorebuddhabro_*

Guest_bmorebuddhabro_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
yea if you have a propane torch those are sick. heat up really fast. I have one at home that I use but otherwise at school I got a butane torch for like $30 from bed bath and beyond and it has been serving me well

ASGROW

ASGROW

MMJ USER AND GROWER

• Registered Upgraded
  • 522 posts
Use a nice butane torch like a vector torch. it uses 5 time refined butane so that no metals/whatnot found in lower quality gases get on your nail. my local headship sells torches that use this that can heat my glass nail in <10seconds for $20 and butane for $5. lasts around 3 weeks of daily dabbing
that being said, for group events i bring a fatboy torch to get the job done over and over

tstick

tstick

Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,514 posts
Get a propane torch from the hardware store. Propane is virtually pollutant-free.

GLKmiester

GLKmiester

• Registered Upgraded
  • 123 posts
I bought a propane torch. It works great.

122walls

122walls

Educate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 592 posts
has anyone used mapp gas with their torch? I use it for sweating copper, it burns hotter than propane but don't know if it would be ok for dabs...

pigpen03

pigpen03

wandering in your grow.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 6,472 posts
^^ i use it for dabs, works fine.

Rasta Haze

Rasta Haze

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,524 posts
Facepalm alert.

You don't use propane on the titanium. I can't quote the websight directly but it says butane only, the only difference is that was for a skillet/dome website.

That's the exact same torch I have btw, got it for $30 at Ace Hardware.

Algernon12

Algernon12

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 43 posts
I think it would probably cool down too fast.

[FONT=宋]Posted Image[/FONT][FONT=宋][/FONT]

Flippy

Flippy

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Check the blazer bigshot. It uses butane but it holds like 10x the butane. I only refill it every couple of days and it cherries the nail in seconds :)

122walls

122walls

Educate

• Registered Upgraded
  • 592 posts
I have a vector but why can't you use propane on titanium?

TakeAwhiff

TakeAwhiff

P.O.D'd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,793 posts

Will this torch work for heating up a nail to smoke bho?

Ronson Corp, ronson lighters, ronson lighter fuel, ronson butane fuel, cigarette lighters, ronson, refillable lighters, windproof, ignitors, flints, wicks, flame accessories, butane soldering torch, lighter fluid.

Also, could I use one of the attachments like a herb iron or would it not get hot enough?

i have that exact torch
heats up a nail in about 20 sec
im thinking about getting another torch just to see the difference
but that torch will work fine

and i actually just thought about using an attachment as a herb iron...still gotta try it out..i dont see why it wouldnt work tho..specially if u lock the flame and the tip stays heated

SimplyMartin

SimplyMartin

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Isnt it bad to use propane on titanium because it oxidizes and releases chemicals because propane burns at a higher temperature or something like that?

TakeAwhiff

TakeAwhiff

P.O.D'd

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,793 posts

Isnt it bad to use propane on titanium because it oxidizes and releases chemicals because propane burns at a higher temperature or something like that?

ya ive read the same thing

glasscollector

glasscollector

Highly elevated

• Registered Upgraded
  • 921 posts
I have a vector and I grabbed it from Brothers with Glass, came with a free dabber too!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users