Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to get unhigh fast. Need help please

• Please log in to reply

vespathug

vespathug

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,022 posts
Smoke yourself sober, its 50/50 if you keep smoking you'll either pass out or become sober

ehngage

ehngage

• Registered Upgraded
  • 362 posts
I find eating food (not munchies) kills my high. But if you're not having a good time, chill out just try and be calm, and you'll get to a point where its a great high again =)

Skyway

Skyway

• Registered Upgraded
  • 492 posts

Well you sure are a sick fuck, ive lost a close friend to suicide and it is no fucking joke.

The fuck does that have to do with me?

stonemymind

stonemymind

dope

• Registered Upgraded
  • 164 posts
stop smoking

fitftw

fitftw

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 770 posts
stop smoking until you're "unhigh" and then smoke again.

nesw

nesw

• Bronze Member
  • 7,202 posts

GT2RS

GT2RS

• Registered Upgraded
  • 262 posts
Eat sugary, fatty foods. Drink a heavy beer. There really is no magic trick. Cardio would be your best bet. Do some pushups and jumping jacks

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,832 posts

im confused, you live in NY... and your TOO high at 9:00 a.m .
i envy you !!

I posted this at 3 or 4 in the morning

NorthernLights2

NorthernLights2

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,832 posts
I would have taken a shower but I couldn't cause my dad would have been like wtf are u taking a shower at 4 in the morning. I ended up throwing up about 3-4 times and I was twitchy as fuck. I may stop smoking for a while.

seanyblaze919

seanyblaze919

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts
jack off. kills the high quite alot...or have sex. kills it right there when im done

BlazeLE

BlazeLE

The Man In Black

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,469 posts
eat some good ass food. works every time for me... unfortunately...

BlazeLE

BlazeLE

The Man In Black

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,469 posts

In cannabinoid hyperemesis (basically, vomiting from a cannabis overdose), the temporary fix is to take a very hot shower or bath.

The hot water inflames your skin (turns it red) and since cannabinoids are anti-inflammatory drugs, the body rushes cannabinoids to the skin to deal with the inflammation! The cannabinoids get "used up" and the extreme vomiting stops!

Image of the month. Skin discoloration from compulsive bathing in a patient with hyperemesis syndrome. (abst – 2011)
Elsevier

In your case, the hot water should help bring you down!

Granny

no wonder it helped my sun burn so much last night. i got an evil one yesterday helping my dad fix his roof. but i kept moving so the sun was only hitting one side of me... half my face is red and my glasses cast a shadow that made me have a pale streak in the burn lol... i look so dumb.

BlazeLE

BlazeLE

The Man In Black

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,469 posts

Warm showers feel really good when you're high. Or eat some popcorn. I don't know why but I looove popcorn when I'm high.

im almost certain pop corn is the best thing to eat when you're high. its very simple so you dont have to focus on it and it tastes soooooo good. its one of the few foods i can eat without it effecting my high too much.

Abundant

Abundant

• Registered Upgraded
  • 124 posts
Something I picked up in Amster from an "aficionado" there is to drink something with sugar in it. Gatorade has been recommended here already. I would add to that a soda or something as sweet but less caffeinated. This won't make it go away but it should make it much more managable for the next 30 minutes you'll need it.

One good fact to always remember is you WILL be fine. Thousands of years, billions of tokers, and many many many toke sessions have proven that it's all in your grey matter.

Metal Bacardi

Metal Bacardi

• Registered Upgraded
  • 625 posts

Cardio

Possibly the best first post in all of grasscity history...

Guest_Silemanx_*

Guest_Silemanx_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Try to crab walk.
The complexity will sober you up.

JOE CHRONIC

JOE CHRONIC

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 112 posts
Here's some good advice... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlYsIrusMB4]OT - MELLOW OUT MAN!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

Guest_veeval_*

Guest_veeval_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
Warm shower, food, orgasms

sonocroc

sonocroc

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,374 posts
Go for a run my nig

iTweaker

iTweaker