Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to get unhigh fast. Need help please

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NorthernLights2, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Smoke yourself sober, its 50/50 if you keep smoking you'll either pass out or become sober

2. I find eating food (not munchies) kills my high. But if you're not having a good time, chill out just try and be calm, and you'll get to a point where its a great high again =)

3. The fuck does that have to do with me?

4. stop smoking

5. stop smoking until you're "unhigh" and then smoke again.

6. just take a shower and relax. or take a nap. you'll be fine when you wake up.

7. Eat sugary, fatty foods. Drink a heavy beer. There really is no magic trick. Cardio would be your best bet. Do some pushups and jumping jacks

8. [quote name='"ultraturd22"']im confused, you live in NY... and your TOO high at 9:00 a.m .
    i envy you !![/quote]

I posted this at 3 or 4 in the morning

9. I would have taken a shower but I couldn't cause my dad would have been like wtf are u taking a shower at 4 in the morning. I ended up throwing up about 3-4 times and I was twitchy as fuck. I may stop smoking for a while.

10. jack off. kills the high quite alot...or have sex. kills it right there when im done

11. eat some good ass food. works every time for me... unfortunately...

12. no wonder it helped my sun burn so much last night. i got an evil one yesterday helping my dad fix his roof. but i kept moving so the sun was only hitting one side of me... half my face is red and my glasses cast a shadow that made me have a pale streak in the burn lol... i look so dumb.

13. im almost certain pop corn is the best thing to eat when you're high. its very simple so you dont have to focus on it and it tastes soooooo good. its one of the few foods i can eat without it effecting my high too much.

14. Something I picked up in Amster from an "aficionado" there is to drink something with sugar in it. Gatorade has been recommended here already. I would add to that a soda or something as sweet but less caffeinated. This won't make it go away but it should make it much more managable for the next 30 minutes you'll need it.

One good fact to always remember is you WILL be fine. Thousands of years, billions of tokers, and many many many toke sessions have proven that it's all in your grey matter.

15. Possibly the best first post in all of grasscity history...

16. Try to crab walk.
    The complexity will sober you up.

17. Here's some good advice... [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlYsIrusMB4]OT - MELLOW OUT MAN!!!!!!! - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

18. Warm shower, food, orgasms

19. talk with someone on the phone