Official League of Legends General

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Vicious, Feb 23, 2012.

1. Theres so many fucking idiots on this game. Now i remember why i quit this shit.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ign furr gold 3 down to duo or norm

3. ign ParadiseOG
    rank is silver 2
    would be down to do anything really add me if your trying to play im always down

4. I'm down to play!

Faustian Echoes is my IGN

Silver I

There are but there are also a ton of awesome people too, when you have a game that draws in millions of players your bound to get a ton of both. I only play about 3-4 matches a week tops but I still enjoy me some LoL.

6. simpleshank is the ign, not 30 but i need some cool peeps to play with

7. anyone else like playing jax? he was always my favorite hero back since when he based on dodge/stun....stacking that with the rage blade was a great combo

8. #1048 Happysack, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014

Personally don't enjoy Jax but he is a monster man, I hate fighting against him!

I'm pissed they totally changed Leblanc! Hadn't played/payed attention to it in a while and just discovered when i tried to play a match with her and was promptly punished for playing her like she use to play. Took away Silence (crazy her best feature...), maybe that was all they changed I can't remember but it sucked!

I have enough IP for Braum thinking about giving him a go, although Gnar is coming out soon and he looks really cool....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDWg2h8J9G0

9. Can't play currently due to my internet mysteriously dropping periodically throughout matches, but I'm looking forward to Gnar. It's gonna be cool to see a transforming champ where you can't transform at will, but rather have to sort of time your plays around the rage meter.

10. Really? No active blades playing LoL? I've been playing a lot with gnar recently he is sick as fuck, :smoking:

11. Tag: pmsdrippings

Level: 30

Champs: Ap Warwick Top, Malzahar Mid, Nami Support, Tristana Adc, Fiora Jungle.

Ranked or Normals. Have a few Diamond and Plat friends.

12. #1052 0ri0n, Aug 27, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    I tweaked my 3v3 Talon build, replacing Youmuu's with Sword of the Divine. And I keep getting flamed soooo hard for it. Can't understand why, it wrecks SHIT on him! It's basically an extra 3.0 AD ratio added to his combo. No longer need to poke enemies down with rake before going for a full combo and the kill, can just stomp their faces in instantly, I can even hold my own against bruisers like Riven and Xin Zhao with it! So why do people keep telling me it sucks on him? In 5v5 maybe, there's alot more potential cc and damage you could receive, but even so it doesn't require you to be in combat for any longer than the length of a single (100% speed boosted) auto attack more than your usual combo...
    (E>W>AA>Q>R   vs  E>W>SotD>AA>Q>AA>R)
    Thoughts?
    btw youmuu's was/sotd is the only crit item I take on him.
    I also get flamed for taking frozen mallet now and then but that's a different story...

13. Yeow homies. I'm noob, but if y'all got some tips n what not, or just wanna game....
    Sum name =Guntbuster69

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Yoo I'm active and lvl 30 now add me. Simpleshank. Need some friendlies to play with

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. surrender 20 min gg. lul

16. add me - thomashasalisp
    anyone wanna play a 5v5 just swing me an invite :D

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

17. Dr Trichome 

I main all AP chars.

looking for ranked partners

hit me up

18. ADC main here, what rank are you?

19. level 30
    started off in silver and slow downward spiral cuz of trolls, afkers, and poor skilled players. I only duo now or 5 man it.

20. IGN: MrMerf (if that doesn't work then there is a period in between.)

Lvl: 30 was silver 5 last season currently bronze 2 but haven't been able to play much this season

Main top renek/gnar but fine playing anywhere

If I don't accept a game invite it's I'm either afk or my Internet is very slow at the time.