WGG's Outdoor Organic grow 2012! Legal!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WaGreenGuru, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey, great to hear you have bigger things going on in life.

Health and happiness to you and yours!

2. :hello:Hey guys sorry, IT has been super super busy for me recently. Im trying to catch up but its hard at the moment. Im bout to be having my son I figure within a week or so. I cut all my indoor plants over the weekend:eek:. I have all my clones and seeds started. I will have a more detailed update tonight. I will also be getting some pictures. Lols sorry I know I keep on sayin that but its been crazy busy:smoking:. But thanks for sticking around! :hello:

Thanks man, Good to hear also that other people care about things other than their girls! Thanks for staying around and checking back in the thread!

3. Ok hey guys update time! I have some pictures of the plants that I cut already, then I have some of the ones in the tent with my clones and new seeds then the veggies! Also I have a couple pics of my chickens and my dog, Just for the random event of a decent update! Im going to have to do this in 2 updates cause I got a few more pictures to upload and I can do 10 per post!

1,2,3. Ok first 3 pictures are of my chickens, I have 5 hens and 1 rooster
    4.Are of my dog bella, Black lab boxer mix.
    5. My Compound bow that I got last year, Showing a picture of this because turkey season opens up here in like 12 days!!! Woot so fuckin excited!
    6. This was the crippler!
    7,8. Pinapple express in both pictures
    9. Is my dog bella again!
    10. Some hanging buds!

Attached Files:

4. Ok here is the second post to my update due to pictue count.

1. More hanging buds!
    2. Decided to try and revege the actual Red Cherry Berry plant. See how it goes!
    3. Is of the Crippler baby, its got some good transplant shock atm, I expect it to look better later this week/early next week. Also in the picture in the back is the Pinapple express, it has always been really touchy about clones so I wanted to try and reveg it, The smoke is so bomb, deffinently one of my best plants quality wise!
    4. Clones and new seeds! 2 Burmese Kush, 1 Red cherry berry The new seed line up so far is 2 of the Church, Freeze cheese 89, big bomb, and a Himilian gold! Im probably going to be putting 4 more seeds in the ground to germ I just havent decided yet!
    5. Random veggies that havent sprouted yet!
    6. More random veggies that havent sprouted yet!
    7. Is my tobacco seeds that I just started, Doing Virginia gold #1, and Burley original!

Well Guys their it is, a decent update finally. I will have more to come as things slowly start to progress, also as I do some more work out in the fields Ill take some more pics for updates! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my grow!

Attached Files:

5. Forgot this picture! IT is one of the mean greans that where monster cropped. Saddly all three of the monsters that I had hermied! I caught them in the act though, so Im not to worried.

Attached Files:

• e.jpg
      e.jpg
      File size:
      40.6 KB
      Views:
  6. Ok nother update, I have some flowers/veggies that have started to pop the soil! Also I have one of the church gurls popped out today, I will try to take a pic tomorrow! Hope all is well with everyone! Happy smokin and growin.

7. Hey guys sorry forgot to take the pics. But I do have a verbal update! So far I have cantelope, 2 of the church, a himilian gold, freeze cheeze 89, and a big bomb that have popped out of the soil.Thanks Breeders for getting me some Quality Souvenir's! I will be planting 5 more seeds this weekend. Haven't decided on what ones probably atleast 2 more of the church and then 3 more, I will let you guys all know on monday. Hope all is well happy smokin and growin!

8. yeahhhhh nice selection of strains :) the himalayan gold is a big yielder!! very easy to grow plant,first proper attempt at growing outside in a fat pot grew to 6 foot and gave me 4 and a half ounces..best yield i have ever had :) what night temps are u getting where you are? its still pretty cold here at night which sucks dick,cant wait to get some plants out :(

9. Hey man thanks for stopping by. Cool I havent heard much about the himalayan, and he got seeds from the tude and gave me some! So thats cool to hear that it is a sweet plant. I have 5 more seeds that I have to plant this week, Ill get the names and post them up here! As far as temps and that, over the weekend it was still frosting at night time. Today was warm though low 70's in the day and it was 60 degrees at 9:00pm so it shouldnt be to cold tonight! Getting closer for sure:hello:

10. Ok so I had some spare time today to take some pictures, It is pictures of the veggies, flowers, and the gurls. I will label them all, the weather is getting nicer and nicer every day!:hello: So it shouldnt be long now, I figure like 2 or 3 weeks! I have been working on extending the little garden that I have for veggies, then with the upcoming weekends I have to go out and dig 15 holes on the hill...:smoke: Not going to be fun, But I think Im going to either roll a nice blunt or make some edibles to make the hard work a little bit more enjoyable! Well here it goes for the photos, Hope everyone is haveing a good day. Happy smokin and growin!

1. Giant pumpkins
    2. Cucumber
    3. Snap Dragons (flowers), Cantalope, And one more flower forgot what its called.
    4. Burmese kush clone (Monster Crop), Red cherry berry ( Monster crop) Himalaya gold, 2 of The church, Freeze Cheeze 89, and a Big bomb!
    5. Red Cherry berry Revege
    6. Crippler finally showing signs of gettting out of transplant shock. It is still showing defficiency's but I figure once it grows into the super soil that problem will be all fixed!

Attached Files:

11. Sweet.....it's nice to get a jump on your veggie garden.......Good to see you got some pics up for sure.

cheers,

Chunk

12. Oh yeah, the last 5 seeds that I will be doing are ( The church, Super silver haze, Blueberry gum, Northern lights x Big bud, Red widow). I have to get those in the ground tomorrow and get them germinating, I just got more pots today. That was the only thing holding me up lols, got all the soil I need but not enough containers...:(

Hey thanks man, Yeah I finally got another cell phone. So I have been able to take some pictures, nothing to great but its still a picture atleast. Im kinda late with the veggies and the flowers though, All the ones in the tent are ones that are spossed to start 6 weeks before last frost. Lol Started them like a week or 2 ago and I think that the possible last frost was over the weekend. But Atleast they are started lols. Thanks for stopping by man. Happy smokin and growin! :cool:

13. Hey guys, gals, fellow patients, people for the cause! I welcome you to my grow. Time for a little update. I dont have pics at the moment but I will get some! I have been tilling a nice sized area for my veggies for the last 3 days, I got it all tilled derocked. Ammended with perlite and vermiculite so far. I think im going to add some bone and blood meal to it to just for extra bonus's. I have decided that Im going to be putting my plants out around earth day. I mean earthday is the first day that we will hit 14 hours of light so im assuming that will be best. Also gives my gurls time to catch up to a late start. Lols no worries though. Edit.. I am kinda worried. I have till the 22nd of this month to go out and dig 15 holes for the gurls, also pack atleast 15cuft. of soil up the hill. Gonna be a hard couple weekends of work but I figure that I will make some edibles or a couple blunts to get the job done! Turkey hunting season opens this weekend so, Im going to be pretty busy but Im going to be trying to get pics and updates as often as I can! Also I should be having my 2nd son here anytime! Lols gotta love the waiting game!

Hope all is well with everyone, Happy smoking and growing!

Also I think I changed my mind on the last 5 seeds im doing, In order to save a couple sweet sets of genetics I have opted to get some clones from another patient here in town. I will be doing some g13 and some NYCD (New York City Diesel).

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and say high!

14. Go get em bro.....me, I'll just go out in the backyard! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

15. Well here we go, I got a verbal update. Sorry no pics atm but Ill get some more within the next couple days! My 2nd son was born on the 15th Super awesome day! Gonna be doing some turkey hunting this weekend so stoked:hello:.. Ok now to the girls. All the seeds are doing awesome! My crippler that I have going, has hit the super soil. Man has she perked up Ill post a pic soon, But it seems that the 2 days I was in the hospital, She grew atleast 3 or 4 inches!:eek: Its pretty crazy, The Pinapple express, and Red Berry Cherry are reveging very nicely. They have finally started to spit out all regular leaves and are actually working out stems and new heigth now! The Red Berry Cherry, and the Burmese Kush monster crops are doing nice to. They have also started spitting out regular leaves again. I do have to say that the growth from reveging is way faster than monster cropping. But it is easily understandable do to the already massive roots systems. Well thats all that I can think of for right now, Happy smokin and growin!:wave:

Nice chunk lucky man, I mean I guess its not that bad for me. I only have to go like a half hour away, then its turkey country!

16. Congrats on your second son!

17. Congrats on the new one spoil him.

18. Congrats man!

I'm a deer hunter but I've been wanting to give turkeys a try for some time. I see them all fall while I'm in my treestand.

Anyways, I'm stoked to see some veggies and some cannabis in this journal! I just planted some broccoli last weekend and my MJ seeds are now in the seedling stage.

Glad to see your doing this organic; it seems like that might be the trend for GC this season. Hope so!

Best of luck!

19. Hey guys alright like I sayed I was going to get some pics. I got some finally. Like I have said before they arent the greatest pictures but they are pics to say the least! Thanks for sticking around and welcome to the newer guys to my journal, Hopefully I can show you guys a awesome season this year so far. I know this year is going to be a year that I never forget! Well anyways heres the update.

1. Flowers forgot the real name of them though.
    2.Snap dragons
    3.Flowers, Cantelope, and Some gurls
    4.Cucumbers
    5.Black Krim tomatoes
    6.Watermelons
    7.Giant pumpkins
    8.Red Cherry berry monster crop clone, and some of the seeds.
    9.Burmese Kush monster crop, and some of the seeds!

Hey thanks man, Yeah It has been a really crazy last couple weeks but totally worth it!:D

Hey man glad you had the time to stop by the journal, Thanks for stopping by Happy smokin and growin!:smoke:
    Hey man welcome to my legal journal! Good to have another hunter around.:hello: Yeah this will be my first year turkey hunting, Gonna be using my new bow that I got last year. Super stoked Im only going to draw one tag though to see how I do and if I fill that tag then Im going to draw my second one.

So far with going the full organic route I love it. I feel its like hydro for soil. I have seen super results and Im just starting out! I have quite the list of plants (veggies, and mj) that I will be doing this summer so thanks for stopping by and hope you stick around! Lemme know if you have a journal going so I can tag along.

Attached Files:

20. #60 WaGreenGuru, Apr 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2012
    Ok had to do this in multiple posts cause I have to many pictures lols. But here go the last couple.

1. Whole garden
    2. Pinapple express revege
    3. Red cherry berry revege
    4. Crippler top shot
    5. Crippler side shot (also see the root stock that I have at the top of the soil, Its cause I dont reburry my strechy stems. The way that I see it is that it will stretch to the point to where it falls over. Well you have just completed your first step to lst'in. As the stem gets stronger and the plant gets bigger it slowly will stand back up straight. So Idk just pointing it out that I dont reburry my stems and the plants look good! IMO.)

Hope that you guys enjoy, Also I forgot to take a picture. But right after I took the picture of the side shot of the crippler I super cropped all of the taller stems. Sorry spaced getting a new shot but I will take another here in a little while!:wave:

Attached Files: