WGG's Outdoor Organic grow 2012! Legal!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WaGreenGuru, Feb 22, 2012.

1. #501 sfrenger, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2012

hahaha, funny stuff. I would have liked to see the look on that guy's face when he said that.

Well, chop is done man. All I can say is FUUUUUUCKKKKKKK. Had to make a new drying rack. Filled all my hanging drying racks and 3 home-made stackable drying racks. Had to buy 4 dozen more hangers and filled all those. Got lots of pictures, but don't even have a clue how much we ended up with. Now that the chop is done, I have to start the drying/curing process. First row of hangers are dry so I have to cut them into brown paper bags and start the cure today. Just dropped my uncle off at the airport. God I don't know what I would have done without his help or the help of one of our members. My new box trimmer I bought this year was a (bleep)ing life saver. It cut my time down from 16 hours of trim time to about 4-7 hours per plant. My sleep is completely (bleep)ed up right now. It usually takes about 2 weeks for my sleep habits and back to recuperate (sp). Now all I can think about is hunting season and I don't think my back will be ready to handle packing a deer or elk out. Going to have to be a big assed animal before i pull the trigger. Keep us posted on your harvest stats and pics man. Later

(Damn, I was just reading the post and I sure do drop the f-bomb a lot)

2. Hey guys just wanted tobdo a quick update really fast from the phone. Everything is going great. I have taken down 4 plants si far and i have filled just shy of 5 cases of quart size jars. Im very excited. I have 5 left on the hill they will be going within the next 2 weeks or so. I am also getting ready to move. Super excited about that. But when i get on a computer i will go through and like everyones posts that took the time to stop by the journal. Thanks again guys and gals. I will get some pic updates within a week or so.

Happy growin and smokin.

WGG

3. I'm pooped I took a day off today hah just working on some bho and some blackberry joints :smoke:

4. dont forget to hit me up once ya make it out west bro! hope ya got a plot out here where you can grow outdoors again!

5. im posting on this so i can find it again, great looking grow, thanks for posting

6. Any updates WAGREEN?

7. Hey gys thanks for stopping by the journal. I got ssome harvest pics taken. Hopefully i will get a chance to do a update today.

Happy smokin and growin

Wgg

8. Might I suggest larger jars...lol.

Enjoy that trimming.

9. [quote name='"WaGreenGuru"']Hey gys thanks for stopping by the journal. I got ssome harvest pics taken. Hopefully i will get a chance to do a update today.

Happy smokin and growin

Wgg[/quote]

Very excited to see harvest pics!!

10. Hey guys so I got like 5 pics to put up I will get more as I take them lols! Im still waiting for a decent cure on the stuff to do a smoke report but to say the least im very proud of my harvest! I also have started to take down seed branches I got anywhere from 50-70 seeds from the crippler alone.. I would have had alot more if it werent for rippers..... Ohwell that is pleanty I figure to start really working at the block's! Enjoy thanks for sticking around guys! Oh yeah forgot to say the burmese kush is still up on the hill. Lols Ill take a pic of it but she is filling out nicely, and man has she been standing strong up against some strong weather!!!

Happy smokin and growin!

WGG

1. Freeze cheeze 89 tester
    2-5 Other plants

Attached Files:

11. Did you get hit by rippers this year? other than your 'friend'?

Looking forward to those smoke reports.

Happy harvesting and sampling. Here are some of my colas drying....

[​IMG]

12. Lookin' good man. Yea, what's up with the rippers? Sounds like your buddy opened his mouth up to some of his buddies. Should have set up some alarms like me and 5150 had. Nothing like only having to spend $40 for peace of mind. Cheapest sleep insurance to you could get. Too bad you're moving over to the west side. You're going to have to go through all this shit again but in a whole new location.

13. Droppin' in for a visit:wave:.....rumor has it you're moving over to this side of the hill?

Chunk

14. looks good man,how are they smokeing for you?

15. indeed he is! there needs to be a western side smoke out sooner or later...

16. Hey guys. Qwick update. I have finallu got everything trimmed and jarred. I hashed the whole burmese kush as it didnt have enough time to finish but hey i got some pretty bomb hash. Still packing like crazy. I will get smoke reports after i get moving. That will give a month minimum before i pass judgment lol. Thats all i got now. Oh to those on the wet side i will be movin into snohomish county! Super excited!

Happy smokin and growin.

Wgg

17. hi

nice thread and good info

later i will check it all

18. what was the final yield ?
    can we have some bud shots ? :D

19. Hey what's up man. Nice grow. Can't wait to see the future ones.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app