WGG's Outdoor Organic grow 2012! Legal!

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by WaGreenGuru, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hey thanks for stopping by man! Glad to see that im getting some people together for this show. As it will be my best one yet! Eastern washington man, About a hour and a half from spokane. I figure that im going to be starting them sometime this month, and be ready to put them out by mid april.:smoke:

2. Cool man !

Plan for June 1st bro !

The last two years thats been about when things went outside ! Anything sooner is a bonus !

Dam cold weather !

I hope Mid april, but I wont hold my breath !!!

:hello:

:wave:

3. You not like indoors WaGreenGuru?

4. Subbed up! Gonna ride with the doggies on this one. I love to see my fellow statesmen kick ass and take names.

All the best,

chunk

5. Hey guys thanks for stopping by and subbing in! Things are going a little slow just playing that waiting game still. But soon enough I will have some fun stuff to be showing here! Hope everybody had a good day. Happy smokin, and growin!:smoke:

Hey man yeah, I think last summer I got stuff out in early to mid april, Hopefully I will get stuff out earlier. But if not its ok, Cause unlike last year Im starting mine inside first! So I am gonna have some monsters! Thanks again for stoppin by.:hello:

Hey tru, whatup buddy! Yeah I do but I dont want to run ac's and use the extra electricity when I could just do it outdoor. I am gonna run my indoor in the summers so I dont have to worry about the extra $$$ Lols. Thanks for stoppin by bud.:wave:

Hey chunk, Thanks man. Yeah I am hoping that I am gonna have quite the show this year! Hopeing to get a lb min off each plant! Will see how it goes. Still thinking of the other 10 that Im going to be putting outside. I have a decent selection from my janruary order to choose from so It should be pretty good!:D

6. I hear you buddy, you are 100% right ;)

7. Half the fun of keeping an outdoor journal is all the prep and anticipation. Especially for us growers that have to grow indoors......we can live vicariously through our outdoor grow-bros! :laughing::ey:

chunk

8. [​IMG] This is the only one that I have started already for the outdoor grow this summer. It is a crippler plant, Got these beans out of some MMJ from a friend in spokane awesome, truley awesome plants. Here is a pic of one that I have in flower,[​IMG] I will be starting the others within the next couple of weeks. I will snap some pics of the half acre that Im going to be doing my garden on, It does have lots and lots of weeds atm so I have alot of work to show off, before the true show goes down! Sorry for the crappy pictures, as I dont have a actual camera just my cell for now, Hopefully I will get a decent camera here within the next month or so! Happy smokin and growin guys!

9. #29 WaGreenGuru, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    Well I just recieved word that I will be getting the rototiller within a week. To do the half acre that I have for my show and my garden. Going to be super busy within the next couple weeks. Derocking the half acre and rototilling it and getting rid of the native weeds! Well to keep the thread alive here are some shots of my indoor that Im running right now.
    Crippler
    [​IMG]

Pinapple Express
    [​IMG]

Burmese Kush
    [​IMG]

Red Cherry Berry
    [​IMG]

Day 46 since the switch to 12/12, Im flowering with my hps conversion bulb. My room temps are not near perfect. I have lots of reasons for things to be alittle behind. But I dont mind. Im trying to get quality not quantity! Oh yeah forgot to mention, Sorry bout the blurry pics. My camera on my cell is the only one that I have access to. But atleast it is pictures!

10. With all the fine company in this thread I'm subscribed!

Chunks right, nothing like watching an outdoor grow.

It's almost that time of year.

11. Hey thanks man, Yeah Im hoping for a very productive show! Lol but we will see, So far I have planned for the best that I can.

Ok I finished my line up so far for what 15 plants Im going to be putting outside!:hello:

The lineup goes as follows:

1 Kannabia seeds- auto Hobbit
    1 G13 labs- Blueberry gum
    1 Delicious seeds- Fruity chronic juice
    1 Bomb seeds- Big bomb
    1 World of seeds medical collection- Northern lights x Big bud
    1 Crippler
    2 Th seeds- Burmese Kush (Monster cropped)
    2 Barneys farm- Red cherry berry (Monster cropped)
    2 G13 labs- Pinapple express (Monster Cropped)
    2 Green House seeds- The church

The veggies that I will be doing in the half acre are as follows:

Russian Black Krim tomatoes
    Black Knight Carrots
    Dill's Atlantic Giant Pumpkins
    Mammoth Russian Sunflowers
    Early Golden Bantam Sweet Corn
    Garden Beans
    Beefsteak Tomatoes
    Sugar Baby Water Melons
    Chantenay Carrots (regular orange carrots)
    Muncher Cucumbers
    Tricolor Pole Beans (Green, Yellow, Purple)

Checked on my super soil today, And it is starting to cook real good. Have alot of the mychorrizal fungal hyphae forming over the top, Stired it around real good. Going to let it sit the rest of the time, with now stirring just checking here and their for moisture levels! Hope all is well guys glad to have some new people following this grow. As it is going to be my best one so far!:wave:

12. well this grow looks promising soo i went ahead and subbed myself up :) goodluck !!

13. sick line up! iv heard the church does extremely well outside

14. Hey thanks guys for stopping by! Been pretty uneventfull here for me so far. I cleaned out my chicken coops this weekend and started a fat compost pile of all my leaves and stuff around the yard. Still waiting on the rototiller but this weekend Im hoping to go out and weed wack my half acre that Im going to be using for the garden/grow show. I will take pics of before and after so people can see what Im working with for spacing/etc. Thanks again for stopping by.

Hey man thanks, Yeah I am hoping for a super garden this year! Been planning and planning so Hopefully it all pays up in the end!

Hey thanks man, Yeah I really like the way the pics looked on attitude for it, This will be my first time but they say it can get up to 1000 grams outdoors, So Im pretty stoked. I figure Ill be providing the best conditions that I possibly can. That and all the planning to get everything perfect. But we will see hopefully it ends up all worth it. Sure it will but you know how things go and you doubt yourself, and then amaze yourself with the results that you knew you could do in the first place! Gosh doubt plays a funny game!

Thanks again guys for stopping by! Hopefully all is well, Happy smoking and growin!:hello:

15. Hey guys, Been busy. But ill do a little update. No pics guys sorry. My phone unexpectedly shut off on me over the weekend, So I have to get a new one before I can get some more pic updates. Well I took my monster crops today! Took 4 of the burmese kush and 4 of the red cherry berry. Going to start weed wacking on saturday. I figure I have about 3 or 4 hours of work doing that. So im going to be very busy. But without hard work you miss out on awesome results.

I will have some pictures of the half acre Im using once I get the new phone. Hope all is well, happy smoking and growin!

16. Well guys, been busy but straped atm. So I didnt get a new phone. But its all ok. Taking things slow and steady. My clones that I took are all doing good, Havent rooted yet but Im hopeing to get atleast 6 of the 8, Last time that I monster cropped clones from last summers plant I think I only lost one and I didnt know near as much as I do now. Yeah I also harvested 3 of the top colas off of my red cherry berry, Almost done drying now. Ill give a smoke report when It is done and cured! Other than that things are going slow still. Weather here has been weird. Really windy a little cold, and snow and rain off and on. But other than that things are awesome! Hope all is well. Happy smokin and growin!

17. Heya WGG,

Just droppin' in to say hello. Still following your journal and understand the process for sure. Hope the weekend is treating you well.

chunk

18. Hey hows everybody doing! Time for a little update. Just got back from vacation to see the family on the coast! Went awesome, Was worried about my dogs and my girls back home but they did awesome! I transplanted my clones. They all rooted over the weekend. I dont have any revege progress so far, Besides them rooting. But they are on their way. Still waiting on the indoor to finsh. Should be within the next 2-4 weeks. So the clones will stay under the leds for that time! I was looking around in my flower tent and Im pretty sure that 1 out of 3 of my monster crops from my mean green has minorly hermied. But ill give it another week or so to know for sure. Thanks again guys for stopping by, Happy smokin and growin!

Hey whats up man, Thanks for stopping by! Yeah things are going good a little slow still. But at a decent speed for me. Things have been fairly cold still over here, Mid 50's for the highs so far. So I still have a little while till I can do some planting. But talk to you later man.

19. #39 lutharian, Mar 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2012
    Whatever you do, don't remove the dolomite like that moron from Cali suggested on page one.

What the fuck? Get a fucking clue before you spread useless, harmful information you stupid fuck.

Seriously.

This is why we have a report button.
    Name calling isnt tolerated
    ~YODA

20. Hey guys, Sorry been super busy. But I got a new phone so I will have some picture updates here within the next couple days! My second son should be here anytime from now to the 15th of april. I told my women she should hold it till the 20th but she just laughed. Cant hurt to try I guess! Hope all is well with everyone, I will start checking back in more often as things get closer to the grow show! :D

Hey thanks for stopping by, And I didnt the list that I posted as my soil recipe is my soil recipe and it has been cooking for a while now. Just waiting for temps and that jazz to be all right before I use it!