Best friend just hooked up with a girl im still in love with.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I really don't know how to feel about this. One of my best friends is living ( just living ) with a girl, who's best friend I used to date. She ended it with me and I never really got over her. Well for some reason they were all hanging out tonight and went to a club. I guess my friend got too drunk and snorted a bar, then ended up hooking up with her. He said as soon as he noticed what was going on he ran out and called me and he was bawling his eyes out crying apologizing to me. And this is one of the toughest kids I know. Idk the call helps but I still feel so betrayed..by both of them. I remember her saying a long time ago how she could never hook up with him because of him being so good a friend to me, and she had more respect than that. That's what's got me so torn.

Damn..and I don't even have any bud to ease my mind and get back to bed. Oh well.:(

2. #2 SpoolinE85, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Get the fuck over yourself. You have absolutely NO right to make your buddy feel like shit, and your animosity towards him is unjustified.

He's obviously a good friend (not to mention a total vagina) for even sweating it.

In case you missed it, GET OVER IT.

No need for the disrespect. Mat369

3. #3 420BUDweiser, Feb 22, 2012
    Dont listen to the fag above me. You should feel upset because both of your friends treaded all over you when they said they wouldnt. Your bro has got a good heart, he apologized, but its up to you to forgive him/her

Name calling is not allowed here. Mat369

4. damn son fuck you. i been where this kids been. theres nothing in this life important but eachother and caring for one another. not getting ur dick done like a bunch of animals. Bro code is bro code and his buddy broke it, it happens but OP is in the right here to feel betrayed. the girl however isnt obliged to do anything for him. but man code dictates that you look out for your own first. bros before hos

5. Thats a bit harsh. I'd be upset at her, not him. He obviously cares about the friendship and just got caught up in having a penis. Forgive him and forget about the bitch.

6. #6 SpoolinE85, Feb 22, 2012
    Wow, I didn't think the male gender contained such giant pussies.

Bro code? Please.

EDIT:

Perhaps I haven't adequately explained things.

You are upset because your friend fucked a girl you like.
    You are not dating this girl, you were never married to this girl
    Your friend fucked a single girl that probably seduced him
    You say you feel betrayed?

That's called jealousy. You're jealous that the cock she's fucking not only isn't yours, it's your friends. You're jealous because of your inability to get over a relationship that has long ended. You have no right to stipulate who your friends can fuck, and you have no right to make him feel shitty for it.

7. You must have this place confused with a body building forum. Get out of here with all that alpha shit.

8. He has no right to be upset with her either! SHE DUMPED HIS FUCKING ASS!

Jesus, you're acting like a bunch of gossiping fucking housewives. GROW THE FUCK UP.

9. I agree that he needs to get over it but her hooking up with her ex's best friend is hurtful. Unless, of course, he is an alpha... Rawr!

10. #10 chimera765, Feb 22, 2012
    And your response makes you sound like a dickhead.

ChronicPhonix is hurt cause she said she couldn't do that with his friend because the guy she hooked up with was his really good friend. It's a respect issue, and she betrayed that with Chronic. So that right there makes me feel sorry because betraying someone's trust and shitting on the respect you have for them cuts deep.

No need for the name calling. Mat369

11. #11 BluntChief, Feb 22, 2012
    no your just a TESTOSTERONE AMPED asshole. Male or female doesnt mean shit. We as humans have the ability to make our own goddamn choices. his friend decided to fuck this girl knowing he would fuck his buddies head up all sorts. i dont believe the same standard applies to the girl because il agree with you, they have no connection, they aint married or dating, girl can see whoever she likes. but its a general rule that u dont mess with a girl your buddy doesnt grant consent to. why? because there are a billion bitches. DOESNT HAVE TO BE the one thats gonna fuck your bros heart up.

so yea u suck, ur inherent disregard for emotion and single train of thought on pussy like its a trophy is appauling.

Name calling is not allowed here. Mat369

12. What the fuck are you guys smoking?

Two perfectly free and single people hook up.

This guy has a problem with it because HE himself has a problem. Somehow they are to blame?

Sorry, that's complete horse shit. I hope none of you are ever my fucking friends.

13. sure wont have to worry about that :smoke:

14. imo if they were both fucked up they didn't do it on purpose just a mistake and if it were me who had fucked your bitch i wouldn't have said shit because i fucking hate awkward situations.
    but to solve your problem if he didn't cum it don't count

15. op said himself dude was fucked up. he was in an altered state of mind like on beer fest

16. Some similar shit happened to me bro. This girl I liked got a bit too crazy, so I stopped calling her for a week or two. Then my boy who I've known for a few years started hanging out with her. I went to his house and the girl was there and tried to have sex with me and said she really wants to date me and she likes me.
    While I was at work (got my buddy hired at the same smoke shop I work at) I was on his fone ordering pizza, and he got a text from the girl. I look through message history and find out he was fucking her. So I told him to fight me and I'll kick his ass for letting the bitch try to lead me on. I basically beat him uncontious, and now a few days later were all good again. Even tho he's still fucking her, I feel alot better. She's just a junkie slut anyway so I aint trippin.

17. This bowl is for you OP.

18. wtf did i just read?
    you went through a dudes phone? :confused:

19. First off, when did I say I was showing any animosity toward him? The whole time I was telling him it was fine to ease his head because of how fucked up he was. Really though who the fuck are you to come at me like that my post was pretty reasonable.
    This is a guy I consider a brother. I am with him every single day. He was there throughout my whole relationship with her. As in we'd all hang out, party all the time...we had some group history. Also, you're right in the sense that two single people can hook up with each other and there's nothing wrong with that. But when both of those people have looked you dead in the eyes and tell you that they would never do that to you, and then have that happen out of nowhere, it's pretty fucking weak. Now all I did was say I don't know how I feel about the situation. Didn't come on saying fuck him or fuck her. Just needed to vent. So kindly, fuck off. I don't know who pissed in your cornflakes earlier but no need to take it out on me.

Also this kids a pussy for caring? Nah he just has heart. I've seen the guy knock kids out with one punch to the head and make them do a fucking cartwheel in the air. He'd give you the business real fast that's for damn sure.

20. [quote name='"SpoolinE85"']What the fuck are you guys smoking?

Two perfectly free and single people hook up.

This guy has a problem with it because HE himself has a problem. Somehow they are to blame?

Sorry, that's complete horse shit. I hope none of you are ever my fucking friends.[/quote]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.