Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Dating a Younger Girl?

• Please log in to reply

dudickle

dudickle

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,834 posts
8 years younger than me is 13, so ya, I'd feel pretty weird about that

Similar Topics: Dating a Younger Girl?     x

Kimmo

Kimmo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,217 posts

i recently hooked up with an 18yr old girl and i'm 27. NOW preface to all this, i never messed around or dated anyone more than 3-4 yrs younger than me. i was always kinda against it, just for me, i dont' give a fuck what anyone else does. Well i banged this chick, great pussy btw, and thankfully she's not a typical 18yr old ditz so to speak. Actually a pretty levelheaded 18 yr old girl

Next time we hung out it started to fuck with me. California love came on the radio and i'm like "wow this chick wasn't even born when this came out" and then we were watching dusk till dawn, same thoughts like she was a few yrs old when this came out. It just messed with me, but i can tell you this i coudlnt' date a chick THAT young. At least in her 20s ya know.

An 18 year old girl who "hooks up" with a 27 year old guy doesn't exactly have her shoulders on her head. No offense intended.

FormerPothead

FormerPothead

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 608 posts

An 18 year old girl who "hooks up" with a 27 year old guy doesn't exactly have her shoulders on her head. No offense intended.

You shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Glock Coma

Glock Coma

Saviorself

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,642 posts
I did it for a little bit in high school. I was in grade 11 and she was in grade 9. She looked a lot older then she was though which was mainly why we went out, but it felt kind of awkward after awhile.

BurninSpliff

BurninSpliff

Baked

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
my mom is 10 years younger than my dad, didnt stop them from getting married, and there still together after 20 years

CptDankNuggets

CptDankNuggets

Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,335 posts

Depends on your age if under 18 its pretty disturbing but if older 18 then who gives a fuck really as long as your happy.

Thats what im sayin!

Kimmo

Kimmo

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,217 posts

You shouldn't be so quick to judge.

Oh :rolleyes: what extenuating circumstances caused an 18 year old girl to acceptably have sex with a 27 year old guy? Obviously something isn't right or she'd be going for guys her age or maybe 1-4 years older.

GGrass

GGrass

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 15,673 posts
I'm 36. So minus 8... and that is... 28, which is still too old.

I think 8 years difference is too small.

How about 12 years difference?

So I'd be dating a 24 years old.

Hm... now 24 is just about right, I think... not too old, not too young...

Makizushi

Makizushi

Fuck the Police!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,840 posts
I personally could never see myself with a younger chick.

CupcakeDolly

CupcakeDolly

So Sweet and Tasty

• Registered Upgraded
  • 208 posts

with all youve been through lately I say go for it.

Aww, thanks! :love:

I guess the general consensus is to do what feels right and makes you happy. Or maybe you guys are just a lot cooler than normal people. :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users