Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Just took this milk. It's my off-day. Gonna purp it out and take it slow
    Sidenote: Watch the smoke jet upwards through the disc lol. Dope.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvELZ6zXM2o[/ame]

2. the very same :D
    dude knows how far he got haha

3. nice milk yo. i got a nug of GDP in my jar somewhere, makes me want to rip that tonight. been saving for a while. last time i smoked a huge rip of it, went to sit on my couch, said i bet im going to fall asleep. and then woke up 2 hours later like wtf lol.

strong purple makes me nap. idk if its good or bad, because i usually wake up at 1am rejuvenated and energized lol.

4. #24 flammzrant, Feb 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 21, 2012
    Yeah. The inline certainly does its job well, but you know it's getting old when you wish you could hit yours friends covered in resin HiSi instead :laughing:

I'll get them HD bubbles up as soon as I can.
    I'm sure he let it go so he could buy more glass or oxygen or something :p plus it functions lol

I'm perfectly fine with it being mostly clear, I was just stoked it was still available.
    I'd love some sexy tubing like smoking's serendipity or twin's friend's universe stem/disk but beggars can't be choosers :D

For those who don't know, this was mine like 3 days ago and will be in my hands this weekend :devious:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Et9Tg_HoCUo]Stemline To Disk - YouTube[/ame]

I loooove playing with water levels and smiley said this is like 16in tall so that and the stem length give me lots of room to improperly fill it :metal:

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned hulk, but he'll have one in due time ;)

5. 'Preciate. I scooped an o of GDP a few days back..Been trying all my flavors through this tube..Tangerine Dream, GDP, Sour and some Purple Diesel..All taste amazing and super smooth...This shit hits diffuses better than my double showerhead syn.

Hell yeah, that's some desperate shit lol.
    Beggars can't be choosers, you're right...And although I'm glad I got a worked one...you're absolutely correct about the all clear thing; that motherfucker diffuses!
    My tiny cans on my tube let me fiddle with the water too. It's been pretty dope these past 25-30 hours of ownership lol.

6. Ordering the bub today, hopefully, if not today should be getting shipped in the next couple days by him! Beyond excited. :hello: :D

7. I'm getting a 60mm stemline or maybe netline with reduced neck around 20 inchs.

8. Yeah I can't believe his progression got deleted :(, but I can't wait to get some of his work! His progression has come so far.

9. [quote name='"DerConnoisseur"']:eek: oh snap! his progression thread got deleted! cant say it wasnt comin cuz he was posting his sales n contests up there all the time

:devious: in appreciation to this "master" artist we cant forget to include this gem he made. classic[/quote]

Do I sense a hater? Maybe another glassblower? Who knows. Either way, he made the best tube and best slide I've ever hit. My tube and slide ;]. Hell I'm running vapor through it now.

10. lol..my slide? damn at least let me post it....slide aside, best tube i've hit/owned. and i've owned quite a few.

11. #31 flammzrant, Feb 21, 2012
    He's not a hater but smiley did NOT post sales OR contests in his thread.
    He did make mention of the contests that were on his Facebook and he gave customers brief updates because it was more convenient.
    Imo all he was asking for was business (indirectly asking), how dare he.

I'll stop now :p

12. #32 flammzrant, Feb 21, 2012
    I said I'd stop but that was only because I thought you weren't a hater, I didn't realize that wasn't your slide.
    GC contest? Yeah, he mentioned it, he didn't have it. Would it have been selling even if he did have it? No, that's giving away stuff, NOT selling ;)

Are you saying anyone who posts their work is advertising? That's ridiculous :laughing: sooo many people would be banned, including a few big name blowers.

You can hate on apix all you want but the dude was an absolute beast for his age/experience.

I'm really gonna stop now because I don't want this thread closed because of immature blades who like to stir shit up.

edit: vvvvv I was slow to catch on, but you were even slower to post that :laughing:

13. [quote name='"flammzrant"']He's not a hater but smiley did NOT post sales OR contests in his thread.
    He did make mention of the contests that were on his Facebook and he gave customers brief updates because it was more convenient.
    Imo all he was asking for was business (indirectly asking), how dare he.

I'll stop now :p[/quote]

Not so sure. Posting someone else's slide off the old thread because people were commenting on the holes being too big (meaning he was trying to cling and bring up criticisms of his work), while poking fun at the fact that his thread got closed. And he put master in quotes.

But lets not get this thread closed with more talk of this. It's an apix design appreciation thread, not to hate on smiley or his old thread.

14. Are you butthurt I didn't make you something?

15. Thanks, I'm 18 by the way

16. Lol Rummy is a woman.

17. [quote name='"DerConnoisseur"']

10k posts n u dont know the rules of gc. read the forum rules again because contest are not allowed as it is "promoting" i guess u guys think rmjl doesnt kno the rules of his forum and just deleted the thread for no reason. he only deletes threads when someone has 'abused' a lot. and budslinger said how many times has he been warned. moronic if u believe he wasnt trying to sell all the time.[/quote]

You proved your point buzz killington now please move along.

Why are you wasting your time here anyway

18. I predict three more closed apix design appreciation threads.

19. #39 flammzrant, Feb 21, 2012
    Get a grip and find a more productive way to waste your time.

Threads against the rules are deleted immediately, which it was not, proving it was not against the rules. Mods don't fart around waiting for people to 'abuse them lots'.
    I could go on, but that alone invalidates everything you said.

Please do not try to lecture me. I've already been in talks with BudSlinger.

BongSquad, you're probably right.
    Apix is 20, you're not him!

20. so anyway......who want's to get back to appreciating?

I posted these in the previous thread. Gridded Showerhead A/C. Not the greatest rips but they were rather keify and I was (am still) rather sick.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMSJio_o_M]Gridded Showerhead Ashcatcher by Apix Design - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GexBleL10Jw]Apix Design Showerhead A/C - YouTube[/ame]