Apix Design Glass ~*Appreciation ONLY thread*~

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Jumbo, Feb 21, 2012.

1. So my piece is scheduled to be delivered on Halloween!

So friggin happy!

Here's another pic from dans instagram of red Elvis:

[​IMG]

Cant wait, one more day!

2. Dude red elivis is a color lol tht tube is a stem to disk

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. yeah, I think Dan named it red Elvis as well. Color might be dragons blood lol but all that matters is that its fricken sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Lol, I know it's a stem to disk, but since everyone names their pieces and dan named it red Elvis, I kept the name since it sounds cool, not retarded lol

Happy Halloween!

[​IMG]

5. looks really nice! I saw that one up on his website for a while. Red ain't my personal favorite but I love the worked areas on that tube (mouth piece, base lip, and freaken worked perc is always the best!)

6. Dude, thats so sick. Hows it hit? We need a milk video man. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Not gonna lie, best fuckin piece I ever hit hands down and I've smoked out of a ton of glass over the years.

No drag at all. Can add as much, or little water as you want, hits so smooth, it's like getting a shotgun to the face.

First hit I milked it til the bowl was almost gone cuz it was so smooth, then onstant clear. Two hits and I was GONE!

Bro in law did two hits and blacked out against the wall for a min lol

There came a point where we both were like, "you hit it, no you can have greens, no I insist, no guests first lol" and so on.

I was like damn, never been afraid to smoke out a piece before lol

No drag at all, added a cheap ac to it and that added shit tons of drag so I took it off.

Smoked 6 or so different kinds of bud out of it last night before I finally hit a canna-coma.

8. #3828 Enlightened Aeon, Nov 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2013
    Hey all been meaning to post this up but just have not found the time. from Dan not too long ago and its just awesome!!! Rips super smooth and looks nice to boot! Will try and get a milk shot up soon!

Attached Files:

9. Hey that's cool man. Glad to see its gettin proper use too!

I clean mine like every other day.

A Few people smoked out of it with me and were instantly jealous lol

Turnin a lotta people onto this glass.

While I won't discuss sales I'll say this, the price is really startin to rise over there.

DAN told me he's done doing cheap glass.

10. this bong looks really nice[​IMG]

11. Ordered a 16" gridded stemline with a mouthpiece reduction and amber purple bridge/slide on sunday. :metal:

Dan was awesome, he blew one that was only a bit over 14" and said he could blow me a new one or give me that one with ten dollars off the price, I went with 14" because he sent me a picture of it and it looked too good! Didn't even care about the ten bucks. 

Super Stoked!!! :hello:  Will post pictures when it gets here (ups is saying tuesday right now)

12. Figured if throw in some of my apix love! Dan is a good dude... I'd recommend apix to anybody! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964064.351367.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964084.313373.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964095.375814.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964115.699407.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964126.375859.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964139.365750.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964150.057322.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1383964160.729049.jpg and last a nice packed bowl of some la confidential I'm about to fire her up! Have a good weekend gc!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Lovin all these apix pics!! Keep em coming guys! Here mine after its bath today.

Attached Files:

14. someone better eat those bananas damn it

15. [​IMG]
    i need one of these

16. Signed in for the first time in many months to say that Dan is killing it these days. Absolutely beautiful pieces on his instagram. His prices seemed to have risen a bit but it's well deserved.

17. Naw man, you let them turn wlmost black, hand them to your woman and say, "hey, make me some banana bread plz!"

Love me some nana bread

18. Hopefully getting an AC from dan within the next month or so :smoke:

19. Omg I'm getting some banana bread made boy!!!

20. #3840 rain dancer, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    You ever get your piece?

Lmao, that's how ya do it! ;)