Aussie Outdoor Grow 2011/12

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by FDL, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hey guys, thought id start a little grow diary. Got given these three plants several months ago from a mate who had to ditch them to move house. All in pretty good health at the moment. Two are well and truly into flowering mode while my 3rd plant is a little slower. Iv been feeding them with Canna Terra Flores and Liquid Potash Every now and then and it seems to be doing the trick. Any advice is more than welcome, hope you enjoy my grow diary.

Peac

Attached Files:

2. G'day FDL they look great, nice score from a moving mate for sure! I picked up some liquid potash today, good to see it seems to be doing the trick for you.
    Welcome to GC btw.
    Oz

3. Ahh another Aussie !
    Good score , they look nice :)
    Hope they finish up nicely for ya mate
    42o

4. Got quite a lot of yellowing leaves at the moment, think its just using up nutrients in the fan leaves though. Been flushing it for a few days and will commence feeding next week. Ill get some pics in the morning.

peace

5. #5 crossy, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    GS just deleted my comment. Aaah! I typed a mouthful too. Whatevs. I'm going to be tagging along

6. lil update, crankin along as usual nice heads starting to form, gettin nice a frosty. Lots of yellowing leaves seem to be occurring but I think this is just due to the plant using nutes in fan leaves to boost bud development. Most leaves go completely yellow and fall off or pull off real easy. One plant does seem to be experiencing little bit of burn on the tips, most probably just water it for the next week then back to feeding. Here are some pics. Also should I be thinking of potting up the smaller plant, the pots its currently in is substantially smaller than the green pot.

peac

Attached Files: