Mobius or Syn?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by purplemudkip, Feb 20, 2012.

1. SYN mini showerheads are almost drag free. Especially if you use a disc screen type bowl. i.e. PHX, B. Wilson etc.

2. Mobius > SYN, depending on the which individual tubes. SYN's are cheaper on average though and are great pieces nonetheless. However, though those showercaps are dope whether its an MGW or a SYN, they are hardly drag free. The showercap perc is generally associated with having a hitting experience characterized as chuggy. I am not saying there is anything wrong with that as the chug factor is a matter of personal preference, but it is definitely not an airy or dragless hit.

3. thanks for the input, guys. the mobius at 42º costs a little more but it'd be worth it especially if it's easier to clean and has zero drag

4. Mini single showers are not chuggy at all. Have you ever smoked one? They take about an ounce of water.

5. you can't go wrong with either, pick whatever is cheaper/looks better

6. the SYN has no drag even with an a/c attached, just like walterbishop said it only holds an ounce of water and it flows through the shower heads effortlessly. I personally prefer stemless tubes so that's why I went with the SYN

7. I vote syn
    mobius is chill and all but those showerheads stack for days.

8. Seems like Möbius is the most popular among my fellow blades, winning 11-6. I only counted votes that were obviously for one or the other.

I bought the Möbius at 42 degrees last week because there just happened to be a nano matrix in stock last time I visited AA. Normally there's a wait list which is like 9 people long so I snagged it right then and there. It's chilling in my closet waiting to be smoked. It was $425, minus my 15% MMJ discount.

9. showerheads dont have chug, its super effortless.

10. As a company Mobius, but between these two pieces gotta go with the Syn showerhead.

11. Not that I've hit either tube, but a stemless piece like that SYN should be simpler to clean, considering you don't have to wash the downstem separately like you would the Mobius.

Just wanted to throw that into your discussion.

12. I don't mind cleaning the down stem separately. Most of the time, running hot water through it gets the majority of the resin off.

13. Yes I have hit multiple showercaps. I dk if either would fall under the mini category you are thinking of but obviously with a small amount of water the chug will be minimal. However, the showercap perc (in the same manner of similar types of percs like say an inverted circ) are typically more chuggy than other stemless percs like a circ or showerhead for example. That's all I was saying and its something you can see verified by many blades on this site. You can even tell the chug factor by looking at some vids of showercaps (this isn't exclusive to SYN, dk the size exactly but I hit an MGW showercap and it had a nice chug to it as well). They still hit nice, its just about preference. In a single chamber tube with one small perc, then obviously any drag will be fairly negligible as you pointed out. That's just glass logistics

14. Still team möbius!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. I own a SYN tallboy ... It's a great piece. Mobius is gonna run you a good bit more... I'd say get the SYN, pair it with a BC or Sovereignty ashcatcher if you can, you'll have a great combo.

16. OP says he bought the Mobius. Pics?

• Like Like x 1
  17. This..

18. Mobius!!!

19. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414395151.471474.jpg
    Sorry I'm so late on this. Here she is, currently. Slaying the Blue Dragon

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum