Mobius or Syn?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by purplemudkip, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Alright I got it narrowed down to these two:
    basically both are the same price. i do like the SYN because of the fixed down stem and the more room for ice. But the Mobius has a cooler ice catcher/splash guard/WAAAY better percolator IMO. input please?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not that i have the money to spend on these pieces, but its a toss up for me to... Both look so good. Ive heard some pretty great things about syns full showerhead, but i like the look of mobius' work as well.

Whatever you choose, let me know... i'll buy the opposite :p

3. I would get the Syn both are sick though.

4. I have a few Mobius pieces and I fucking love 'em. That SYN is dirty, though.... I'd flip a coin; no way could I decide!

5. The splashguard/icepinch on the Syn seals the deal for me. No bueno. Those splashguards are just too difficult to clean once dirtied. Otherwise I would've said go with the Syn (and I'm a self-confessed Mobius addict).

6. mobius all the way

7. They both look hella sick but i would go with the mobius for that upper perc.

8. Get the SYN without the splash guard, it's not needed.

9. get one of the stemless Mobius. they had some up on @lt for a minute. those things rip so hard.

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvc_uKZspBk]Mobius Stemless Stereo Matrix - YouTube[/ame]

11. i just saw some new mobius bongs in my lhs...they had matrix perc to matrix perc...you should look into one of them

12. i would go with the mobius. way more bubbles.

13. I was in a similar situation. It was between the syn mini double showerhead and the mobius matrix full size bubbler. I went with the mobius and couldnt be happier. I now want a mobius stemless

14. Looks like möbius it is. Hopefully 42 gets some stem less möbius pieces in before my birthday. I'm especially glad to know that möbius pieces are easier to clean because I'm very anal about having a clean bong.

15. SYN!!!!!!!!!!!! the showerheads are smooth as fuck!

16. It depends on the Mobius tube, but IMO I'd go with a Mobius. That SYN is a really good tube though, I've hit that tube before and it was pretty good.

17. SYN all the way, SYN Double Tallboy Shower Head one of the best pieces I've ever had the pleasure of hitting.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Having hit both, though i do enjoy the syn showerhead ALOT (its possible to make the water "defy gravity" by adding a Hi-Si A/C causing there to be no back-flow of air after you hit it) it has a small amount of drag. Thus, I would go with the Mobius, simply for the absolute lack of drag. Mobius puts such an extreme amount of thought into his pieces, and is the only artist I've seen scientifically explain (and follow up on) how to create very functional percs with 0 drag by widening the intake in the perc to a diameter greater than that of the downstem, therefore allowing more smoke to be taken in than the downstem can provide, i.e. 0 drag.

Plus the new stereo matrix tubes are fucking insane.. Youtube em

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjkcE92z-IY]SYN Double Tallboy Showerhead and SYN Diffused Ash Catcher - YouTube[/ame]