Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Loud/Dank Vs Mid/Shwag Q's and A's

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mctoken, Feb 20, 2012.

1. First of all. Im not talking about medicinal marijuana. Im talking about weed off the streets, through real drug dealers who call the shit LOUD and MID!

Loud - $20 Per Gram
    Mid - $5 Per Gram

How long will 1 gram of loud last you verses a 20 bag(4g's) of mid?

What are the benifets of smokin loud vs mid?

Please tell me what you guys think!

2. when i have money i buy dank
    when im low i buy mids

3. Intelligent responses please!

4. The benefits of dank??

Better taste
    Better High
    No headache
    Less to get high
    It's dank
    Quality vs. quantity

1 gram of dank would last me a day, and 4 grams of mids would last me a day if I wanted to achieve the same high as the gram of dank would give me.

Maybe 2 days for the mids, actually.

5. It all depends how "loud" the strain yells. We just say dank or describe something about it (sticky, fluffy, dense as "fuck").

Dank/Loud Regs/Mids
    1 hit 3 - 6
    2 hit 3 - 10

6. Dank $20 plus usualy is fuzzy as shit and smell tells the story
    $5 abag bagseed compact, seedy, and smells the same has dried up thc glands

Mids- Anything that has NOT been compacted usually meening it DID NOT come from Mexico.

7. Haha my mid is nice and buddy bro no flap jack brick weed. Nice and loose trees but in tight buds. fulll of seeds and stems......

Im thikning about only smoking dank/loud/highs from now on seeing that they really dont give me a headache. and it only takes a couple hits to get high

8. I get loud schwag

9. ""Im thikning about only smoking dank/loud/highs from now on seeing that they really dont give me a headache. and it only takes a couple hits to get high"""

Hell yeah man...:metal:

10. [​IMG]

11. [quote name='"Mctoken"']First of all. Im not talking about medicinal marijuana. Im talking about weed off the streets, through real drug dealers who call the shit LOUD and MID!

Loud - $20 Per Gram
    Mid - $5 Per Gram

How long will 1 gram of loud last you verses a 20 bag(4g's) of mid?

What are the benifets of smokin loud vs mid?

Please tell me what you guys think![/quote]

I am pretty sure that the weed from the clubs comes from the guys in the street. There is no difference in club weed. They have tiers. An that is basically just paying for name. I don't even known what mids are

12. I don't know what yall are talking about but my weed isn't loud at all, in fact it is silent. Except for the bubbles bursting in the bong. All joking aside most people around where im at don't care about names, all we care about is how it looks, and crystals. All my dealers call it dank, fire, ganja, or buddha. It's always good.

13. Lemme share my opinion. I 'm alright with Mid. I LOOOOOOVE LOUD BUD! the high is better, lasts longer, etc.

Now how 'bout this. This is what i like to do sometimes. Buy some mid, buy some dank. Grind up the mid, fill a blunt. Now, with the dank, you sprinkle a layer across the bud so that ttheir is a thin ass layer of dank. Makes just enought good taste to make the blunt enjoyable, and it just increases the high. Of course, you could do the same shit in a bong, but if i have mid, i gotta smoke a lot.

White owl mini's to the dome, about .5 of mid and .3 of dank. yeeeeah buddy, that's a good night!

14. Dank = Loud in some states different alternative slang. When I'm low on cash, I'll just settle for mids I get pretty buzzed but I need to smoke a lot though, with Loud it's expensive but its worth it because of the quality and you only need one hit and your good for the rest of the day plus the high is amazing.

15. Dank all the way, most of the time the dank I get is like 4-5x as good as the regs I can get so it makes it worth for me to get dank as its only like $50 more an oz for me.

16. Fuck "mids," that's all I've got to say.

17. Well recently I got busted and didn't smoke for 3 months. I thought that since I hadn't smoked mids would get me straight, bought three Gs of mid from my dude, 15 bucks me, and my girl smoked 3 fucking grams in a few hours, barely even got high. This was friday, saturday bought a gram of green crack, paid ten bucks and 4 unmentionables (7.5 specs, you may or maynot understand.) (I don't take em but they're free so profit.) I pulled some gravs and was off my ass stoned all day, just pulled a grav every hour or so. Then sunday got some more damn mids, 10 a fucking gram too but all i could find, so i got a dub, smoked a J and some fogger bowls, got a little stoned, then my friend smoked me up at like 7 with some mango kush, we smoked 3 bowls between me him and my girl and holy fuck was i stoned, almost died driving home, i went to bed at 11 still stoned. So dank=better high, longer high

18. "loud"-20 a g
    "mids"- 10 a g
    "Shwag"-is not sold in grams, only by the o, and its 50 an onion.

i buy fire 90% of the time, and some times i pick up 2 o's of shwag for 70$

19. Mids = headache

Id rather not smoke than smoke mids
    Just my opinion

20. I smoke exclusively dank. (My brother calls it loud, and it makes me want to punch him in the throat).

1 gram of dank will last me an entire week if done everyday, or two weeks if I stick to 3-4 days a week only. My connect does 20/g for dank, 5/g for mids, but I figure that if dank tastes better, is stronger, and lasts a lot longer, then why not? If I'm low on funds, I just hold out until I can afford it, because buying mids just prolongs the buying of more dank anyways.