GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. oh it was a surprise?, I see. Maybe you should wear boots dahn ere. lol.
    Need a new belt or wallet. lol. Good luck dude!

2. ^^^ Lol! GS now that must have been a trip! "Am I high, or is that a freakin snake in my tent.! ?

3. Lol, it sure was a surprise! [​IMG]

A snake was the last thing I was expecting to see in my tent ....in fact I didn't even notice it until I started watering and hit it with some over spray and it started moving around lol....I put on my grilling mitt and caught the fucker last night.

Instead of a belt or wallet, I think I might throw it on the Weber.....snakes are supposed to taste like chicken lol.

4. #9144 GSTM, Jun 29, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2015
    [​IMG]'>[​IMG]
    BTW, I pinched off ALL of the big fan leaves a few days ago....want to get these to bush out more....going to top them soon and throw down my screen...I know I'm taking a chance with them being regular seeds but I'm going to do it anyway, and hope for the best!
    How the fuck can I post 1 link and end up with 2 photos?
    I can't quote anyone anymore?
    Damn! This is driving me nuts and pissing me off.

5. We were once 1 out of 5 for female. :(

I hope you have better luck! haha XD

6. #9146 GSTM, Jun 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2015
    Thanks for the confidence boost nerd. [​IMG]
    I'm guessing that's from the Father....I only had 2 females out of 8 from that batch of GDP's...that's why I had so much pollen laying around.....maybe the few seeds that I kept are where all the females are hiding lol....... [​IMG]

7. #9147 GSTM, Jul 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2015
    [​IMG]'>[​IMG]
    Ok, AK x GDP.....topped them this morning before work.....got the screen down just now and freshly watered....let's see what happens.

8. <a class='bbc_url' href='[​IMG]'>[​IMG]</a>

Ak x GDP.....Damn these are beautiful plants.....I need to pray to the Ganja Gods for females now.

9. fillin in very nicely!

10. ^^^^^yes sir! I tried quoting you but it didn't work.....its filling in so nice I'm thinking of flipping real soon.....I really need to know what I have in there....if I have 2 ladies, the stretch will fill that screen as we speak....I can't believe I'm doing this with reg seeded plants.....

11. "Ride on a breeze, live on a whim"

12. ^^^^I like that.

13. #9154 Tree dogg, Jul 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2015
    Lyrics from an old, short lived, local (to you), turn of the century, bar band. I'll see if I can dig up an .mp3

14. Dude that screen looks great already! Your walking on the wild side my friend. .... I like it! Fingers crossed on some bitches!

15. Wayyyy late, but nice screen.

16. #9157 GSTM, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    [​IMG]'>[​IMG]">[​IMG]'>[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Doing some 4th of July trimming....seems like a good way to celebrate my independence....Barneys Farm LSD...day 65....man this stuff is just soooo nice....smells unbelievable.... Hard to explain....almost like sweet horseshit lol....I'm looking forward to this stuff for sure....really glad I have a clone of this looking good right now.
    Haggard man, been wondering when you were gonna post something dude..I know you've been lurking a little while....great to have you stop in....better waaaaayyyyyyy late than never I say....feel free to post whatever you want here man....i dont get much traffic anymore, so only like 4 people would see it anyway [​IMG] ...and thanks for the kind words too.
    Thanks to you too my friend Hortila! And keep those fingers crossed dude...I'm gonna need some luck [​IMG]
    Oh, and happy 4th everyone!
    I bet there's 6 pictures up there^^^^^^^^ even though I only posted 3 links lol [​IMG]

17. Anyone know how to attach an .mp3?

18. #9159 GSTM, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    I have no idea, I can't even figure out how to link my pictures correctly now. I do appreciate your efforts......I would love to hear that song....but no worries if you can't figure it out dude.

19. I know we need CD back in the mix already, we had almost 10 strong before!

Just flipped 3 little ladies, final female Zazen, Sensi Seed and a GFBA just to get some flowers while I set up another tent.