GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Yep, I crossed it with Grandaddy purps.

I have one going now....its getting buried by my Jambalaya.... Small and bushy little tank of a plant.

I still have a dozen seeds left to mess around with :)

2. #9082 GSTM, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Been awhile so a little update.....looks like a mess in there!

Lol, the Jambalaya F-2 just keeps going....cant tell from the pic because i have her bent all over the place....but i measured the stem with a piece of string....she was no more than 6 inches tall when I flipped and now she's just a few inches short of 4 feet.

The other plant is the Affie 88 x GDP. A nice little plant but not getting enough room/light..she's basically just one big stem of bud.....I'll never put anything else in a tote that I have a Jamba going in, ever again! :p

3. That looks very Jack dominant. Must be good [​IMG]

4. Damn, 40 inch stretch! [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Jamba city 1.0. You rock GS! Very vigorous strain indeed. Looks like the 2.0 is no different. Solid ass chunky buds too :). Thanks!

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1429236895.760668.jpg

6. Dam Lumper.....You chopped err down! Looks chunky! And do you mean Jamba city 1.2?

7. #9087 Lumperfan, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    May need to get re-minded of the labeling system. These were from the original cross by GS to the best of my knowledge. Only grew 2 so far and both yielded like crazy and were solid too. Just not quite that "loud" cure that could round it out as a true badass. Does have a real nice funk, but subtle. I bet there are some stinkers in the batch that have not yet been found.... Nice to have around for sure. Smoke tests will be conducted soon, so far I have only tried it after being ripped. The purple one seems to have a little less smell as the cure settles in.

Yep! That's about average I'd say!

Dude those buds look sooo good. Nothing makes me happier than seeing what you got from them...I wanna try some!

Seriously.....sharing good genetics is what its all about....best part is giving it away so people don't have to spend hundreds of dollars to get have beautiful plants....I love it man!

Nope, that's the original Jambalaya.....F-1's.

9. Yep. Extremely Jack dominant.....I wouldn't have it any other way :p

10. #9090 GSTM, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2015
    Can't wait to hear what you think of the smoke man....its quite an experience I'd say....not your run of the mill.

Nugg had some tested at almost 19% THC ....but also close to 4% CBD....that's not an easy combination to meet for any cannabis plant...I'm sure you're gonna love it!

11. Going to burp it for the next 4-7 days and give it a chance to cure a bit, then a full smoke report will ensue...

12. Don't forget diaper changes.  lol. [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Funny stuff Tree. Yes, diapers will be changed too...

14. #9094 GSTM, Apr 20, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2015
    http://youtu.be/y00AQ2ZI3MA

15. That's pretty good haha. Happy 420 sir, take it easy

16. http://youtu.be/EqmKoJ6EbUc

17. My favorite from VU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOmZimH00oo

Jambalaya looks nice, 8x stretch though...should come with a warning label.

18. I started to write hey old friend, but didn't want to imply you were my friend who is old, rather than my friend who I have known for a long time, so I wrote all this instead.

Then I saw your member title.

Old man. :p

:smoke:

:wave:
    ~ poke

19. I second that poke.  I've taken long breaks from here too, hope all is well GS.  He just pops in to 'like and run'.

20. #9100 nerd., May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    Sup GS?

You been following this MMJ bill the Senate is currently discussing? It's sad. Leave it to the legislators to ruin a good thing.

For example: $50,000 application fee to become a medical grower ($5,000/yearly). This completely stifles the little guy. Just like the alcohol industry.

Check this out:

"The bill, in its current form, bans smoking, vaporization, and the sales of edible marijuana products.

Medical marijuana nebulizers  - a delivery method that advocates say doesn't exist and is impossible because cannabinoids are not water soluble - would be allowed."

edit: Reading this bill really make me reluctant to move back to by my folks :-/