GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Man you have got to be so pumped to try your own stuff for the first time....I'm sure you won't be disappointed.... There's nothing like toking your own grown bud dude....you're gonna be hooked.

2. I'm already hooked on growing so smoking is a no brainer

3. I gotta get back to you tomorrow on this man....that's a lot of good questions that I want to go into detail about...and take some pics...don't have time tonight cause I'ts waaaaaaay past my bedtime lol....I'll post up tomorrow bro.

4. #8704 Grows&Smokes, Nov 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well she is on day 66 of 12/12....I don't start counting flowering days until they actually start to look somewhat like a flower lol..which was October 30th...so 2 weeks after flip is when I started counting flowering time....which as of today is day 51. I'm not sure how many people count flowering like I do..some people start counting they day they switch to 12/12.

She will do very well in an scrog because of the really nice stretch after flip. As far as frost, its not ridiculously frosty by any means....but not bad. The buds are pretty dense and chunky...still not as large as I was hoping but I think I expect too much sometimes. She smells more and more like a cheese strain everyday (from the male side).....and I'm really liking that.....Big Buddhas Cheese just may be the best tasting herb that Ive ever grown.

I also think that late topping and pollinating effected a lot of these things....it won't be long til I see what kind of yield I end up getting from her.

I think you will be pretty happy with her man.

5. Nice write up! Thanks GnS! Looks great.

6. #8706 Grows&Smokes, Nov 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2014
    I hope it helped you with some questions LF.

One more thing...I wanted to tell you to be sure and visit Nuggpufr's thread>>>http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1102213-nugg-lab.html

He's a supercool dude that tells it like it is....smart as hell too.....and boy, does he have some awesome genetics around his place....he was the one responsible for the male side of the Jambalaya.....which came from his Cheesedawg strain. He does a lot of breeding, and has been for 15+ years... and was the one that inspired me to start doing it myself....he actually has 4 Jambalaya females going in his garden right now....they're still pretty small right now so you can check them out early...... He never trains his plants...all natural for him with every grow....do yourself a favor, head over for a visit and have a look around. :)

7. Havent seen you around the jungle lately bro, figured that heavy talk we had a few weeks ago was the cause.

Sure hope i didnt upset you.

Take it easy brother,
    ~ poke

8. Oh hell no bro...its all good!.....I haven't been around anywhere on the city lately....been so darn busy....I've just been kinda taking care of things in here lol.

9. Awesome, dont mind me, i tend to overthink EVERYTHING :smoke:

10. Thanks for the kind words my man. I've learned just as much from you guys as you have from me over this time and haven't ordered beans from overseas in quite some time lol. Here's to future collaboration.   :smoking:

11. I may be able to help with that......

12. #8712 Grows&Smokes, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    You're OK in my book LF....don't worry, I'll keep you in the loop.....you and anyone else that "doesn't underestimate the power of the private message". Lol!

[​IMG]

I'm certainly glad we met up here man...I can't even rember the last time I bought seeds lol, I still have these babies of yours tucked away...I will be sprouting some of these probably around springtime next year.....can you give me a little background on these? Im pretty sure the NEP (New England Pine) is the offspring of that Jamaican plant from years ago correct?

13. Jambalaya is fading fast.....day 71 of 12/12.... end of week 8 of flower.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. #8714 Grows&Smokes, Nov 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Grape Fruit Badass is looking pretty badass..lots of branching on this girl.....she will be in the tote very, very soon...I cant wait to set her loose in there!

15. Wow....looking great in here!! Those babies eating through that nitro like crazy!! Lol......some of that dankity dank!!

16. Ah nice man. NEP x Chem was some sweet mellow sativa dom herb but gets chunky like indica. Expect much frost. Can't go wrong if that's what your looking for. Haven't cracked any NEP x Deep Chunk yet but should be fast flowering and frosty with some purps.

New England Pine is indeed the oldest genetics I have currently running and the one that probably means most to me since it comes from stock that we created 10+ years ago. As you said Jamaican Pineapple Skunk x New England Skunk. Now that we have access to testing facilities I am starting to go through the rest of my old gear to see if I can crack some and get some numbers.

NEP
    [​IMG]

17. #8717 Grows&Smokes, Nov 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2014
    ^^^^that sounds pretty good to me....I guess I'll go with the NEP x Chemdawg then....Happy Thanksgiving my friend!

And Happy Turkey day to everyone reading this....I really appreciate all yinz hanging out here once in awhile....Jambalaya is coming down this weekend :) so 8 1/2 weeks of flower and shes ready enough for me.......plus i figured it was a good time to do it since I have the next 4 days off.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Dam those buds look frosty!!!! Did they chunk up like you wanted them too? 8.5 weeks that's quick, and enjoy your time off! Please do me a fav and take an entire plant shot for me before you chop her down, I and others here want to awe at her beauty!

19. Yinz have a helluva day dahn ere. Don't eat too much stuffin or you'll have to go dahntahn to Pants N'at.