GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. :laughing:

Dude, you still say "Jaggoff" once in awhile?

Personally, I love that word....its a def go-to when I'm really pissed!

2. You'd be surprised, buddy obviously had no idea.....told him to YouTube dry ice hash! I'm not really hearing any talk about shatter round here, it's either oil or budda, even thou the shops do have oil ready rigs. Things seam slow going on that front here up until more really. I was just in a shop a few Weeks back and some dude overheard a convo I was having with the shop keep. His words were "no wonder a lot of ppl are getting sick" in reference to not using an oil rig to dab with.

I guess the ppl he rolles with uses a regular water bong to dab with, no bueno! Easiest way to get bronchitis or pneumonia, and that's what buddy is seeing.

Anyways was going to ask how you liked to smoke that hash, do you press it at all? Considering the era you're from I'd assume you'd roll it up with tobacco? That's how I first tried it in west Europe over a decade ago!

3. #8603 Grows&Smokes, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2014
    I'm going to go old school the whole way and try some pressing with the cellophane, wet newspaper, a175 oven and a rolling pin.……...just like the old hippie does it in this video lol...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iL2gmGThc7o&sns=em

4. Lol......dude that's a way back play back! Keepin it real, I love it!! No need to invest in a press that way, very cool! I just used a press and a torch lighter. Either way I like to roll it in a salad joint or straight up in a pipe!

5. Nothin like the ol skool :lol:

6. #8606 Grows&Smokes, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

Jambalaya .....day 33 flower.

7. Yea their looking great !

Looks like they are going to put out quite nicely for you

8. I have never heard that.  Can you expand on that?  :confused_2:
    Whats the difference between oil rigs and flower bongs?

9. Yes I agree...I was a bit concerned about how skinny the buds were....but lately they've starting to plump up pretty nicely....smells like lemon, pine and diesel fuel mixed.

10. Man, you're screen is top notch for sure brother. I wish I had the means in my setup to do one man!

11. I gotta get me a screen for my next run
    Is that the 88 in the front?

12. Thats an absurd claim that defies logic. Youre inhaling smoke through a device. Youd think with my lung disease and my usage of oil for a year straight daily through a lw15 arm bubbler id be dead. I never got sick once.

The whole buy an oil rig is another way to make you part with your hard earned money. If you can find scientific proof of this shop keepers claim then ill buy it, but the reality is, i absolutely know better and i have nothing to gain, like that shop keep does, from sharing my experiences.

I apologize for the directness of my post. I dont mean to bring bad vibes at all but nobody gets to take advantage of my buddies, i care too much and i call shenaningans! :smoke:

How you doing AT?

What is stopping you from hanging one? There always seems to be a way to do a scrog...even if you throw a heavy screen on top of them you wouldn't need to hang it. Maybe we could throw some ideas out your way....

Yeah it is.....twas quite the runt the entire grow.

Yeah, even though I know nothing about oil or rigs....it doesn't seem to make sense that one would get you sick and one wouldn't....I'm sure H will explain what he meant.

14. Yeah you can tell because it looks a little orange compared to the other buds

15. I'm all down for the ideas, it's not like I've tried and failed so there's no adjustment just getting it done.

The thing stopping me now is the flower stage of the totes. I would feel much more comfortable doing a monocropped screen too for my first time.

Sent from the Batcave

16. Had to Google monocropping lol..something I've never heard of before.....not sure why you would even need a screen if you're using that many plants and getting mostly single colas.

17. Well, what I meant from monocropping was just 1 strain. I want a bunch of colas each!

Sent from the Batcave

18. #8619 Grows&Smokes, Nov 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2014
    My bad....misunderstood. After I googled monocropping I ended up on a grow journal on icmag....the dude was growing 20 something plants, closely packed in a tent, lollypopped and basically looking for huge center colas from each one.

19. So would you recommend just similar strains or the same?

Sent from the Batcave