GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. You can get bare sunblaster t5 for about 25 bucks. For the price your looking at u could get 2

Better yet start your own thread, more people will see it and more advice will be given

2. Thanks hemi4spd,

I will look that up right away. Was just reading an article on lighting...

I didn't want to start my own thread as this one on Barney's LSD was already going and active, but if you suggest it I might.

Thanks again!

3. I would say If you have many questions that need answers.
    But listen I'm not the forum police. I'm sure growsen will appreciate the interest in his latest grow. I'm just thinking more exposure by the whole community with your own thread.

But seriously tho look for sunblaster t5. 2ft long. Fir 25 bucks. They are very nice vegging lights.

4. #24 Grows&Smokes, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    sorry about lagging in answering but I have been technically unable too...my phone died the other day too....when it rains it pours. I just picked up the new Galaxy Nexus 4G ....got it on Amazon for $99....thanks to my nephew...anyways, I hate to recommend lighting I know nothing about...so thanks Hemi! My plants are way to small to tell if they are going to reek...but if you have nosy neighbors I would get some Ona Gel..ive never used it but I hear it works well...probably a lot cheaper than a carbon filtration system.

5. i use a DIY pencil cup filter that fits a 4'' flange perfect. the sticky is somehwere round the city...tis where i found it.

works great and its refillable. done!

6. Tagged, looking good so far.

7. Thanks Growsensmokes and BestKeptSecret!

I researched both the pencil cup filter and the Ona Gel and even found pics of howto's and people's setups. My concerns are greatly diminished!

Best of luck with your grow Growsensmokes! By the way I forget how to subscribe to a thread, can someone remind me?

-Chariot

8. Once you post on a thread you're automatically subbed

You have to go in your user control panel to unsubscribe

What caused the timer to crap out Growsen?

9. Thanks hemi4spd!

I was wondering if there was a button for if I wanted to follow a thread but not post in it.

You all have given me some real hope.

I will watch this thread with interest.

:)

-Chariot

10. Look across the top you will see thread tools u think in the dropdown there is a selection to sub without posting

11. #31 Grows&Smokes, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012
    Not sure....maybe because it was made in China lol.

I picked up a new one today..a heavy duty one with a power cord...also made in china but much better made. I need 2 timers because I also have a couple plants that I am grow in Dixie cup sized containers for the 3 oz grow competition and they are on 12/12 right now while my LSD babies are on 18/6.

12. #32 Grows&Smokes, Feb 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2012
    Thought I would toss up a pic of my 3 oz plant. Its a Northern Lights. 4" tall and its budding..pretty crazy. It has been a real chore just keeping this thing alive for 7 weeks...not going to yield much..just doing it for the experience. You should all see Bonesaw's and Tihspeed's 3 oz plants...they are amazing!!!! If either of you read this, please post a pic of your 3 ozers here for everyone to see...I will post pics of the LSD girls on Tuesday...they will be 2 weeks from seed then.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Can't get your pics on my phone, but I'll post up my pic as soon as I can....

14. Thanks speed...that pic will bring some pep to this thread....not much to post when the babies are so small.

15. wow, those are great pics.... very nice man... jealous... you can see the learning curve at the bottom of the plant, certainly resolved at the top... super epic post man:hello:

16. Yes Speed, very well put. I finally reaziled I had to basically give her nutes every other day and since then, she has done much better.

17. How long have you had the 3 Oz under 12/12?

18. She has been on 12/12 her entire life. I did it basically thinking it would keep her small and easier to manage...I think the next time I try a 3oz grow that I will go with 18/6 and go with 12/2 later on...like I would do with any other plant...I think 12/12 all the way made it more challanging and harder to keep healthy..not enough light maybe??? Any way , I def. want to try it again.

19. Harvesting 1/2 of two plants tonight. Woo hoo
    yeah
    It would probably root better if it had some veg time

20. Can't wait to see the LSD all grown up.