GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. So do you have pictures?

I need to see them....I mean, I can't just let anyone post on my glorious thread! :p

• Like Like x 2
    BUMP :laughing:

• Like Like x 4
  3. #8243 Grows&Smokes, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014
    Hey TJ....just wanted to let you know that your enthusiasm for organics really inspired me to finally take the plunge.....I think you're too modest about your knowledge as well....but I'm cool wit dat...

I'm happier than a pig in shit with my no till...its almost like I have my own little living world right in my basement ...and I get to practice my love and care for it daily...I know that sounds really tacky...but its the truth....I'll never look at my soil or my plants the same way again....so thanks man :wave:

• Like Like x 3
  4. #8244 AugustWest, Sep 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 13, 2014

[​IMG]

poor leaves :( what did they ever do to you man? :p

looking great dude! They're moving along quick as hell!

• Like Like x 4
  5. You da man GS! Looking great, cant wait to see these jambas start putting it out!

• Like Like x 3
  6. Ahh geez, I forgot man.... please forgive me.... I hope that my weed is good enough to gain acceptance into your thread! ;) :p

I posted an update in my journal a few days ago :poke:

That's too cool man... thanks for the kind words. I'm glad my obsession didn't rub ya the wrong way. I love this stuff and owe everything I've learned about it to this community and it's way cool to be able to share and get other people excited about organics. :gc_rocks:

TJ

• Like Like x 4
  7. Wow Grows....it's crazy to see how much they grew literally in 2 days. Just crazy man!

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile

• Like Like x 2
  8. If you dont mind, please tell me more about the male side of the jamba. Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  9. #8249 HTownBudz, Sep 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2014
    Looks good man!! Once the blades are out, something's gotta get cut right?!? Lol :p

• Like Like x 4
  10. #8250 Grows&Smokes, Sep 14, 2014
    @[member="Lumperfan"]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Morning everyone :wave:

Wish I could tell you more about the Jambalaya's Father, but he wasn't around very long. I got those beans from a very cool blade who goes by the name Nuggpufr....I'd rather you talked to him but that dude takes months at a time off from posting here....haven't talked with him since April or some shit lol. I only wet 2 of those and only 1 popped....the Male of course :rolleyes:

What I can tell is you the Male I used was an F-1, genetics are Big Buddha' s Cheese x Reservoir seeds Chemdog IBL (Inbred line)...he referred to this cross as "Cheesedawg"

First picture is one of Nuggpufrs females....second picture is the male I used for the Jambalaya's.
    That male was just a beautiful plant...nice structure and actually was covered in trichs!

• Like Like x 10
  11. I think NP will be back on the city shortly ... Hopefully...

Sent from my QMV7A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  12. #8252 Grows&Smokes, Sep 14, 2014
    @[member="rapo9510"]

I hope so man....I'm really interested to see how those Afghanis turned out!!!

• Like Like x 1
  13. #8253 rapo9510, Sep 14, 2014
    They were hit or miss some super nice and others strait duds or even mutants ... Hmmm edit

• Like Like x 1
  14. #8254 Grows&Smokes, Sep 14, 2014
    @[member="rapo9510"]

Well if you see him again....tell him I said what's up.

You know I was wondering if those seeds, being landraces and all, might not take well to a strange, indoor environment.....sounds like some of them didn't :(

• Like Like x 3
  15. Will do man ! Sounded like some turned out well I was so blasted I can't really remember lolhaha

• Like Like x 3
  16. @[member="rapo9510"]

I wonder how that happened? :confused_2: :laughing:

• Like Like x 2
  17. #8257 cdphalanx, Sep 14, 2014
    Haha, yea. We ran into nugg at the Boston Freedom rally yesterday. Pretty sure we goaded him into stopping into gc for a minute

• Like Like x 7
  18. ^^^ Glad you guys did.....I was thinking about Nugg and his afghans this weekend, guess I wasn't the only one!

• Like Like x 2
  19. [​IMG]

Was going to update the Jambas but my camera battery went right after I took a picture of dinner.

Sweet rub butterflied filet with garlic and onion roast potatoes..... I ain't no gourmet chef....but I do okay.....seems to me there are a lot of people on here that eat really well.....good food and weed go hand in hand I guess.....I'll put up some jamba pics later or probably tomorrow.... Right now i gonna watch and hope the Pirates can take the Red Sox. :wave:

• Like Like x 7
  20. #8260 Tree dogg, Sep 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2014
    Don't hate, AW ;)

• Like Like x 4