GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. #8141 Grows&Smokes, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Well I wanted to get the plants under the HPS a few days ago but then I realized I needed a few things before I could ....I used to raise my plants to the light by using milk crates...can't do that anymore!!! so I had to get some of this flexible ducting, more chain and a few spring hooks.

Glad I took an extra day off which enabled me to get this done..I was starting to see some lighter green on some of the lower leaves and just think that was from lack of light Penetration from the T-5...and I also didn't want these things growing like bean poles cause the light was too far away.

I'm all set now :cool: ....no till tote with nice lively organic soil.....I have my height adjustable scrog screen set-up that I can throw in there literally in minutes...I have everything I need to raise and lower my light when I need to.....so its time to sit back and just water every few days :wave:

2. "No till just chill"...... Things are moving along nicely GS!!!! Even that affie88 is responding well with a double stalk. That will be interesting to see it progress! Looking good bro!

3. #8143 Grows&Smokes, Sep 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2014
    [​IMG]

OK...for anyone interested I have some numbers lol

DCD= 6.1 Oz's

AK x Yumboldt = 1oz

Little Jamba = 15 grams :laughing:

The buds are already pretty well dried so i shouldnt lose much of that weight.

I definitely am not going to complain about 7.5 Oz's considering I only had 1 decent plant this grow....and also considering it came from a 30" x 20" space under 400 watts in the corner of my basement :)

All i know is its REALLY nice to have some full jars again!

4. Amen brotha, just about to re-fill mine too.

really helps to fix my attitude. sucks to get low.

Nice Fantastic job GS. :hello:

5. #8146 Grows&Smokes, Sep 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2014
    You are so right on about the attitude my friend.....ain't nothing in this world that's gonna get me in a better mood than having a really nice stash of buds.....other than having Demi Moore over for dinner....I've been in love with her for 30 years lol.

But seriously man...I only work 8 hr shifts but it takes 12 hr's out of my day.......every freaking week day.....when you add in getting ready to go there and travel time to/from.....so when I get home and see jars...it automatically cheers me up lol....
    Its an instant attitude adjustment for sure!

Ak x Yumboldt was a terrible yield.....but I gotta tell ya what I did get from that plant is some pretty special shit....I'm loving it big time....it might have something to do with having 0 bud....not sure ,:)
    Let's see what happens with the jambas!!!

6. You deserve it brotha! Killin it over here in your little room. :metal:

7. I'm with CD, great job killin it with a 400! .53g/watt ain't nothing to shy away from, congrats on your pull. Let's get a smoke report sometime soon!:D

8. #8149 Grows&Smokes, Sep 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Jambalaya's & Affy 88....just chilling doing well..the Jambas are sitting at around 9" now...the affys still small, but doing better since TP.....they weren't chilling the last few days though...I was getting 92 readings on the top of the plants and the soil was reading 95 on the surface....I had to raise my light....will probably get bad node spacing but I'll deal with it.....I'm getting the feeling from the structure of the Jamba on the right that it could be a Male....but what do I know....could just be different pheno........ :p

9. damn dude..

round 2 is moving right along man.

seems like only a couple weeks ago when your tote looked just like that..

i'm sure you mentioned already, but is that the same soil you're running again or did you empty the tote and refill it?

looking great dude..

Hey there AW :wave:

Same soil....3rd run....didnt disturb the soil much...left all the roots in there...all I did was clear out enough space in the soil to get the root balls in ...since they were in cups I didn't need to make a very large hole....I had to pull a few small roots that were in the way but that's it....popped them in there and watered heavily....then just usual waterings since then....my temps are always a steady 84 when my light is up as far as it will go so I at least moisten the top few inches of soil every day...then I give it a least a gallon every 2 days....then once a week I give it a heavy watering of 2-2 1/2 gallons....took me a while to get that schedule down but it seems to be working well.

Thanks for stopping in man :p

Good afternoon CD :wave:

Does that say 2.4% THC? How about the 0% CBD? :laughing:
    Truthfully, not sure what to make of those results???

11. You gotta look at the total (I think) 17%

Sent from Mobile

12. Well, that's not too too bad I guess...I know youve really enjoyed that strain and that's what really matters :)

Pretty cool you have a place to get your stuff tested man! Do you need to live in MA to use them?

13. #8155 cdphalanx, Sep 6, 2014
    I don't think so, but I'm not totally sure what the deal is. The guy I'm gonna be working for handles all of it... I know for certain the other pheno is better tho, so I'm gonna have to get him a better sample.

He just loved that bud when I showed out to him, so he wanted to test it

Sent from Mobile

14. #8156 Grows&Smokes, Sep 6, 2014
    @[member="cdphalanx"]

Very cool dude...I'm gonna have to have a better look to see if I can use them...would love to be able to test some things...I looked into that a few years ago but couldn't find anyone that would take out of state samples, for legal reasons.

So, sounds like you've got something pretty interesting lined-up with this guy....awesome man.

very cool dude..

so no major re-amending to the soil?
    gonna go for a second run in one of my pots, so i'm kinda curious.
    was thinking of just some ewc and kelp on top for the hell of it...

16. Couldn't hurt aw, but not necessary... If you've got it on hand, I say add it

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. #8159 Grows&Smokes, Sep 6, 2014
    @[member="АugustWest"]

I totally agree with CD.....if you have some stuff handy it wouldn't hurt....I did throw some vegetation in my soil towards to end of my last run...lettuce and green pepper scraps......I figured why toss the stuff if the worms might like it.....plus I've been adding mj trimmings for months now.

I have a large bag of my amendment mixture that I measured out when I first started this batch of soil. I added a cup of that before this last grow, but decided not to use it this run....I didn't have any worms in the soil at the time so I thought it might need a little boost....but now I have a healthy worm population in my tote so I figure if the worms are happy, my plants should be happy too.

Jeez, listen to me to giving organic advice.... I'm such a noob at this stuff....but I'm learning! :)

18. You've come a long way. I think a lot of us cats have.

Sent from the Batcave