GSs Organic Ganja Garden

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Grows&Smokes, Feb 19, 2012.

1. #8001 Grows&Smokes, Jul 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2014
    Nope....Pirates, Steelers, Penguins....Pittsburgh all the way brother....im only 20 miles from downtown so I dont have a choice....everyone in this town hates the Philly teams with much passion...gotta say wether its baseball, football or hockey...those are always the best games to watch...cause they hate Pittsburgh just as much as we hate them .... Great rivalries that date back over many, many years :)

But the Pirates/Mets rivalry was pretty intense as well back in the day...I saw more than my share of Gooden strikeouts and Strawberry homeruns.

I actually quit watching baseball for quite awhile...but lately ive been liking a lot of the talent the Bucs have been bringing up ...they've really made a strong effort to improve their scouting and player development over the past few years and its been starting to pay off...so I started following them again...and I also like Clint Hurdle the manager.

2. #8002 Grows&Smokes, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Gotta tell yawl I couldnt be more stoked for this grow...I'm really happy right now.....looking and doing totally awesome!

3. I agree! Lookin damn fine brotha. :cool:

I'm pretty stoked myself, you did a great job on keeping the canopy level.  I consider myself a reforming scrogger, but I just can't commit to one.  The portability of them is my problem.  I have guests often and need to hide things for a few days/weeks.  Your screen reminds me of an AW scrog, that's the highest compliment I can give a grower.

Yeah your Buc's have been impressive the last few seasons.  I'm always impressed when a team with such a low payroll can compete.  I think 3 years ago their payroll was lower than A-rods salary alone.  Best of luck this season.  The Mets need a few more years to recover from the Madoff loss Wilpon took a few years ago.  As far as the Steelers go maybe a bit past their prime, but what a ride they had.  I don't comment much on football as I'm a Jets fan...so yeah I've no right to talk smack to anyone about their team.

Hey is this grow in your soil mix?  Sorry if I missed that, but I've been away!

5. I think it's about time we did another Scrog thread dude.....now that I've had more practice...I might be able to give you a run for your money :)

6. Man... I would love to do another scrog.. As long as it's not Purple Kush! :laughing:

I'm prolly gonna have to wait til the new spot gets built. I'll have wayy more room to do stuff like that.. Won't be long now. ;)

7. #8007 Grows&Smokes, Jul 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2014
    Hey man...yes...this is my mix.....I just love that thread you did on organics....especially the part on what makes soil "soil"..... I know you don't want any accolades for that thread since it was a " compilation"of sorts....but you do deserve to be acknowledged for taking the time to sort through all that info and makei it readable and accessible to the average Joe like me....I'm loving my organic mix more and more each day....and I have you at least partially to thank for that brother......this place just wouldn't be the same without folks like you that "Care"

Peace my man.

8. I'm gonna hold ya to that bro :)

9. #8009 Grows&Smokes, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Took my screen off tonight...pretty much just lifted it straight up lol....don't need it anymore and it will be nice not to have to deal with it later....plus I'm thinking I'm going to pull these buds apart a bit with my stakes to get more light, air and water into the middle of this jungle...can't do that with the screen in place :)

Plus I'm sure you've noticed I like to throw everything I prune or whatever just falls of my plants...right back on top of my soil....the worms seem to like it....and I think its a completely natural process that would occur in nature...that's the way I'm always thinking....
    end of week 4 of 12/12.....

10. #8010 Grows&Smokes, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

OK.....Dark City Diesel from SG's garden.....pulled off the screen because I just don't need it anymore lol...also did it so I could spread thing out and clean up a bit .....this stuff smells amazing....sweetest diesel smell ever! :bongin:

4 1/2 weeks into 12/12

11. Sweet diesel sounds like a sick combination of smells man!

12. Just amazing it is....I can't fucking wait to try this stuff lol....it really reminds me of old school shit man....and when I say old school.....

13. so many tops :hello:  high 5 GS

found this on some notes. it's not the same as yours but  maybe close to it. :confused_2:

.............................. |---Blueberry
    ...........|---Blue City Diesel
    ...........|.................. |---New York City Diesel
    Minion City Diesel
    ...........|---BC Bud Depot's The Purps

14. #8014 Grows&Smokes, Jul 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2014
    Hey thanks for stopping in XP! :wave:

My girl is the original DCD which is Blue City Diesel x Blackwater :) I've had them around for awhile :)
    SG pretty much gave up on it because everyone had major Hermie issues with it...so far so good though...gonna have to keep my eye on them though.....which I do all night long anyways :laughing:

15. #8015 Grows&Smokes, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
    [​IMG]

Did a high P Indonesian bat quano top dress a few days ago and watered that in well....today she got more EWC on top and another generous watering.

Day 32 of 12/12.

16. Killin it dude, wow! Amazing!

17. [​IMG]

Doing great!!!

Day 37 of 12/12.....my last post was a day off lol :wave:

18. Man that girl is taking huge strides! !

Sent from the Batcave

19. [​IMG]

Thanks brother!!! I really haven't done a thing but add water dude.....forgot this pic lol

20. LOS.......doing it's thing! I like that shot, shows off the frosty chunky buds!:D